Author Topic: Tiger Woods and Lindsey Vonn split: Olympic skier announces 'mutual' break-up with golfer in Facebook post  (Read 733 times)

Offline flowers

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3029253/At-three-fans-Tiger-Woods-enjoys-hugs-golf-course-two-children-girlfriend-Lindsey-Vonn-looks-on.html

Once the greatest golfer in the world, but years of bad form and injury have taken their toll on Tiger Woods and on Tuesday he looked grateful just to have the support and adoration of his two young children and longterm girlfriend Lindsey Vonn.

Woods, 39, was pictured hugging Sam, 8, and Charlie, 6, during the second day of practice at the Augusta National Golf Club, Georgia, ahead of his latest attempt at a comeback at The Masters 2015.

The 14-time major winner certainly needs all the support he can get after he recently dropped out of the world's top 100 rankings for the first time since September 1996.

Offline mountaineer

The only question is whether he'll withdraw before he has a chance to miss the cut.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline flowers

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3066485/Tiger-Woods-Lindsey-Vonn-split-Olympic-skier-announces-mutual-break-Facebook-post.html

Tiger Woods and skier girlfriend Lindsey Vonn have broken up after three years together.

The Olympic gold medalist announced her split from the golfing great in a Facebook post on Sunday, saying the break up was mutual.

'I will always cherish the memories that we've created together. Unfortunately, we both lead incredibly hectic lives that force us to spend a majority of our time apart,' Vonn wrote. 'I will always admire and respect Tiger. He and his beautiful family will always hold a special place in my heart.'

Offline PzLdr

Winner of this week's "Bruce Jenner Award" for 'Big Whup'.
Hillary's Self-announced Qualifications: She Stood Up To Putin...She Sits to Pee

Offline sinkspur

He's screwing around on her.

A scorpion has to sting. It's what it does.
Roy Moore's "spiritual warfare" is driving past a junior high without stopping.

Offline mountaineer

My first thought, too. He probably cheated on her. Can't change his stripes, so to speak.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision

Who said it's he that's doing the screwing around? A gal like her is sure to get a lot of, um, attention.
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024