Author Topic: Bruce Jenner facing manslaughter charges 'after new video shows he DID cause crash that killed 69-year-old widow in front of him'  (Read 1324 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2957919/Bruce-Jenner-facing-manslaughter-charges-new-video-shows-driver-rear-ended-woman-killed-Malibu-crash.html

Bruce Jenner facing manslaughter charges 'after new video shows he DID cause crash that killed 69-year-old widow in front of him'

New video evidence could spell trouble for Jenner following the four-car incident that left one person dead and seven injured in Malibu
    Footage taken by an MTA bus shows the 65-year-old smash his Escalade into the back of the victim's white Lexus and the Toyota Prius involved
    Most significantly the video - which is in police hands - shows that the Lexus driver didn't make contact with the Prius involved
    A reconstruction video of the incident makes a case that Jenner was following too closely
    If it is proved that he caused the fatal wreck, he could be charged with vehicular manslaughter which carries a six year prison sentence

By David Mccormack For Dailymail.com

Published: 19:57 EST, 17 February 2015 | Updated: 07:47 EST, 18 February 2015

New video evidence in the Bruce Jenner car crash incident could spell trouble for the transitioning reality star following the four-car incident that left one person dead and seven injured on the Pacific Coast Highway in Malibu, California, earlier this month.

An MTA bus traveling behind the Hummer involved is reported to have captured the entire incident on mounted cameras, evidence that is now in the hands of the police.

The footage, which has been reconstructed, shows the 65-year-old former Olympian smash his Cadillac Escalade into the back of both the victim’s white Lexus and the Toyota Prius involved.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2957919/Bruce-Jenner-facing-manslaughter-charges-new-video-shows-driver-rear-ended-woman-killed-Malibu-crash.html#ixzz3S6gxX0qW
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
http://viral.buzz/video-of-accident-bruce-jenner-facing-manslaughter-charges/

VIDEO OF ACCIDENT: Bruce Jenner Facing Manslaughter Charges!
February 18, 2015 By Bill Chandler

Bruce Jenner facing manslaughter charges after new video ‘shows he WAS the driver who rear-ended woman killed in Malibu crash’

This reconstruction and visualization is based on the photographic evidence of the Bruce Jenner crash. It is one possibility of how the crash took place. This took less than one day to create.

VIDEO: Bruce Jenner – Accident Reconstruction

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F9hA8D4k2_4
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
Maybe as a prisoner he can get the government to pay for his sex change, just like Bradley Manning.
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Offline evadR

« Last Edit: February 19, 2015, 12:53:05 pm by evadR² »
November 6, 2012, a day in infamy...the death of a republic as we know it.

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
If the animation depicts what took place, he must have been  distracted because he didn't apply braking until too late.

Early on a photo of him at the time of impact seems to show him looking down,at a smartphone  in his hand, or a cigarette.

In any event his failure to brake in time, may put the brakes on his "transition," too.
"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline flowers

Offline musiclady

Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Offline Scottftlc

• Certified free of TDS
Well, George Lewis told the Englishman, the Italian and the Jew
You can't open your mind, boys, to every conceivable point of view

...Bob Dylan

Offline evadR

November 6, 2012, a day in infamy...the death of a republic as we know it.

Offline musiclady

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Offline musiclady

His face has become a felony charge in itself.

Seriously now.......... if he would go to prison, would it be a men's or women's facility?

Offline alicewonders

• Live life-it's too short to butt heads w buttheads
Seriously now.......... if he would go to prison, would it be a men's or women's facility?

Well, judging from how they are treating this issue in the public schools - I can see that it won't be too long before they will be able to go to either a men's or women's facility - depending on what they feel like that day.

**nononono*

Don't tread on me.   8888madkitty

We told you Trump would win - bigly!

Offline musiclady

Well, judging from how they are treating this issue in the public schools - I can see that it won't be too long before they will be able to go to either a men's or women's facility - depending on what they feel like that day.

**nononono*

Well, at least he could go to the bathroom in either place, eh?

What a world!