Author Topic: ISLAMIC STATE NOW THREATENS TO BURN KIDS ALIVE: Children Locked in Cage, A Chilling Echo of Pilot’s Torching  (Read 2034 times)

rangerrebew

ISLAMIC STATE NOW THREATENS TO BURN KIDS ALIVE: Children Locked in Cage, A Chilling Echo of Pilot’s Torching

Posted on February 16, 2015

Out of all the atrocities committed by ISIS, this has to be one of the sickest.

Dressed in orange jumpsuits, a group of young children are locked in a cage in a chilling recreation of the ISIS video showing a Jordanian pilot being burned alive.

Nearby, a man holds a flaming torch like the one used to set fire to Lt Moaz al-Kasasbeh in scenes that have horrified the world.

Thankfully, this was just a stunt by activists calling for Syrian President Bashar al-Assad’s alleged atrocities to be likened to those meted out by the jihadists.

Inside the cage, the children, some of whom appear to be as young as three, carry banners reading: ‘Stop the killing of children’.

The protest, held in Douma, near Damascus, aims to draw attention to Syrians living under siege and dying from air strikes by forces loyal to Assad.

It also condemned the lack of international action compared to that given to the fight against ISIS.

Read more: Daily Mail

http://clashdaily.com/2015/02/islamic-state-now-threatens-burn-kids-alive-children-locked-cage-chilling-echo-pilots-torching/
« Last Edit: February 16, 2015, 02:45:35 pm by rangerrebew »

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
That's not gonna get any reaction...now if that cage was full of puppies it would be another story.
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.
The universe doesn't hate you. Unless your name is Tsutomu Yamaguchi

I've got a website now: Smoke and Ink

Offline flowers

That's not gonna get any reaction...now if that cage was full of puppies it would be another story.
I wonder if valjar/obie would respond if the cage was full of their new voter base children?

Online Lando Lincoln

You know what myst?  That comment is right on the mark.  Some of my most incredibly ignorant relatives post adoring doo-wap nonsense about Obama, ridiculous biased crap against conservatives, and pictures of... puppies. 

With that simple and outwardly silly line, you just tied a bow on the idiot mindset of the Left and the President.
There are some among us who live in rooms of experience we can never enter.
John Steinbeck

Offline alicewonders

• Live life-it's too short to butt heads w buttheads
Stupid headline.

It is a stupid headline.  This is a "stunt", put on by people like the stupid liberals here that dressed their little girls up like pink princesses and get them to throw the f-word bombs around like their mothers do.  This cage stunt is just a way to get attention to their cause.  Both stunts are despicable.  Using children to make a vile point.  I'm so sick of so much right now.

Don't tread on me.   8888madkitty

We told you Trump would win - bigly!