Author Topic: 50 Shades Director Created Jesus As Topless Woman For The Sake Of “Art”  (Read 596 times)

rangerrebew

50 Shades Director Created Jesus As Topless Woman For The Sake Of “Art”

02.13.2015 | Matt Schuck | 1

"50 Shades of Grey" is 50 shades of forgettable

It shouldn’t be surprising that Sam Taylor-Johnson, the director of 50 Shades of Grey, would be a little off her rocker considering the movie is about a man who is obsessed with turning an “emotionally needy heroine” into his sex slave. But when I heard that she created a recreation of the Last Supper with Jesus as a topless woman…I had to catch my breath.

Here’s your WTF moment from NPR:

Themes of sex and sensation surfaced in such work as her recreation of the Last Supper that imagined Jesus as a topless woman. (Emphasis added.)

“There was a lot of experimentation in the early days,” Taylor-Johnson dryly concedes.

Throughout her career, Taylor-Johnson’s work has explored vulnerability, passion, performance, celebrity and control. Take her series of portraits of leading Hollywood men such as Paul Newman, Laurence Fishburne and Dustin Hoffman. All of them, crying.

“I didn’t want to do something where it’s just a projection of ego and a big smile and, you know, ‘Here I am, at the top of my game,'” she explains.

It seems that anything overtly offensive toward Christians is considered “Art” these days. Here’s a quick lesson for all you hipsters out there…Just because no one understands you, it does NOT make you an artist.

Read more at http://dailysurge.com/2015/02/50-shades-director-created-jesus-topless-woman-sake-art/

rangerrebew

Had she "created" a topless Mohammed, she would be dead by now and riots in many cities would be on going.  I'll bet she condemned the drawings by Charlie Hebdo and said people should not offend religions.