Author Topic: How's your first wife, Mr President? Obama's YouTube interview with woman who eats Fruit Loops from a bathtub turns into PR disaster as his bid to get down with the digital kids backfires  (Read 1177 times)

Offline flowers

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2922542/YouTube-celeb-gives-Obama-green-lipstick-wife-following-PR-disaster-online-interview-president-asks-know-don-t-know.html

President Obama was asked about his 'first wife' in a PR-disaster interview on Thursday after picking three of the most popular YouTube content creators to interview him.

GloZell Green, a popular YouTube fixture known for her extreme acts like eating a ladle full of cinnamon, offered the president three samples of her trademark green lipstick as gifts for his daughters – and for the woman she called Obama's 'first wife.'

'You know something I don't?' Obama cracked before Green corrected herself and referred to Michelle Obama as 'first lady.'

But the PR disaster that was the White House's 50-minute-long 'YouTube interview' was a national joke before it was half-over.

Another YouTube star, 19-year-old Bethany Mota, asked the leader of the free world, 'If you had any super power, what would it be?'

Obama's answer: the ability to speak to anyone in their native language. And flying.

Offline Carling

Trump has created a cult and looks more and more like Hitler every day.
-----------------------------------------------

Offline Millee

He spent almost an hour with these kooks?  I'm speechless!

I'm not.  He likes the celebrity of being the President, but not the actual job.  Or the United States for that matter.   :#@$%:

Offline aligncare

He spent almost an hour with these kooks?  I'm speechless!

Check out their YouTube videos. Some are priceless.

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
It'll still be held up as "cool," the same way that stupid "Between Two Ferns" video was not too long ago.

America: it really is that stupid.
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Offline musiclady

Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Offline GourmetDan

No worries.

Down the memory-hole it shall go and will be totally forgotten by next week...

"The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but the heart of the fool to the left." - Ecclesiastes 10:2

"The sole purpose of the Republican Party is to serve as an ineffective alternative to the Democrat Party." - GourmetDan