Author Topic: Jeff Gordon announces 2015 will be his last NASCAR season  (Read 575 times)

Offline flowers

Jeff Gordon announces 2015 will be his last NASCAR season
« on: January 22, 2015, 07:05:46 pm »
http://www.foxnews.com/leisure/2015/01/22/jeff-gordon-announces-2015-will-be-his-last-nascar-season/?intcmp=features

Jeff Gordon is hitting the brakes.

The four-time NASCAR champ announced today that 2015 will be his last season as a full-time driver.

In fact, it could be the last year he drives at all, but he’s not ready to say he’ll never race again,

"[There’s] always the possibility I'll compete in selected events, although I currently have no plans to do that," he said.

The 43-year-old won four races in 2014 and finished the season in sixth place. Teammates and competitors took to Twitter to voice their respect for Gordon:

Offline flowers

Re: Jeff Gordon announces 2015 will be his last NASCAR season
« Reply #1 on: January 22, 2015, 07:09:19 pm »
my fav racer in nascar.

Offline GourmetDan

Re: Jeff Gordon announces 2015 will be his last NASCAR season
« Reply #2 on: January 22, 2015, 08:02:04 pm »

Making room in the Hendrick organization for Chase Elliott to move up from the Nationwide series...

"The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but the heart of the fool to the left." - Ecclesiastes 10:2

"The sole purpose of the Republican Party is to serve as an ineffective alternative to the Democrat Party." - GourmetDan