Author Topic: ‘Sons of Guns’ star Will Hayden ordered to pay ex partners for secret business dealings  (Read 517 times)

Offline flowers

http://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/2015/01/21/sons-guns-star-will-hayden-ordered-to-pay-ex-partners-for-secret-business/?intcmp=features

According to court documents obtained by FOX411, Hayden secretly entered into a trademark licensing contract with a San Antonio, Texas car dealership to sell 21 Special Edition Jeep Wrangler Rubicons, sporting the Red Jacket Firearm banner logo, water jet hard steel shield badges and stickers. The documents state that on or around Aug. 31, 2014 – not long after Hayden’s arrest – Red Jacket Licensing received, by mail, a check made payable to Hayden individually in the amount of $5,000.

“I recognized the mail as someone we had done dealings with before, as we’d authorized two Special Edition RJF Jeeps to be made – one for charity and the other for the show. I thought it was strange as I wasn’t aware of any further licensing agreements,” Meaux explained, adding that Hayden’s sister came into the store soon thereafter requesting an “important package” that was being mailed to Hayden.