Author Topic: Russell Simmons: America Has Not Seen Protests Like Those That Are Coming if Justice Doesn't Start to Come Down; We have a list of demands  (Read 1512 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
http://www.truthrevolt.org/news/russell-simmons-america-has-not-seen-protests-those-are-coming-if-justice-doesnt-start-come

Russell Simmons: America Has Not Seen Protests Like Those That Are Coming if Justice Doesn't Start to Come Down
We have a list of demands
News
Sarah Fisher

Russell Simmons, co-founder of Def Jam Recordings, appeared on CNN last night on Out Front with Erin Burnett to warn there are more protests coming if "demands" are not met.

We are seeing the beginning of the end of police policing the police, he added.

"On Wednesday, we are going to ask for indictments and list of achievable demands." ("We" referring to high profile celebrities and athletes that share Simmons' beliefs.)

"And America has not seen protests like those that are coming if justice doesn't start to come down," warned Simmons.

Simmons told Burnett, "Over 150K cases were brought before the grand Jury and and only 11 cases didn't come back with indictments. It's like lightening striking the black community over and over and over again."

We need special oversight committees, we shouldn't leave it to DAs who work with the police, explained Simmons.

Burnett asked, "You don't feel defeated that has happened again and again and again?" to which Simmons responded, "We're going to get indictments now because America hasn't seen what's coming."

"When people understand the injustice properly, the way these protestors understand it, they're all going to fight for justice, and that's going to change this system."

video at link
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Atomic Cow

• High Yield Minion
Bring it on.

We can finally end the thugocracy once and for all.
"...And these atomic bombs which science burst upon the world that night were strange, even to the men who used them."  H. G. Wells, The World Set Free, 1914

"The one pervading evil of democracy is the tyranny of the majority, or rather of that party, not always the majority, that succeeds, by force or fraud, in carrying elections." -Lord Acton

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
Only terrorists make threats and demands there Russell.
The Republic is lost.

Oceander

/snicker

Maybe he should ask Bill Ayers about what real protesting looks like.

Offline ArneFufkin

Did Simmons do a remote interview decrying the odious institutional racism of America from his Rolls Royce limo on the way to Teterboro to board his Gulfstream G650 for a jaunt to St. Kitts?

Offline flowers

Justice.....wow. I watched that reality show with his x wife and him years ago. He seemed OK guy on that. Yet his hate for whitey is horrible. He has it all family, fame massive wealth and power, yet still is a major racist. How many unjust evil white people paid for his music and products from his deaf jam company?

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
I'd never heard of Russell Simmons before this article was posted.

I guess that reveals how much attention I pay to whatever it is he's involved in...

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.

Offline Luis Gonzalez

• Boiling Frogs
Someone should take the time to explain to Mr. Simmons that the unifying thread between the Ferguson and NYC cases is 11.1% unemployment (twice the national average) for black men under Obama.

As an aside, he should also be aware that the reason why Eric Gardner is dead, is because the ultra-liberal government of NYC will not tolerate even a single cigarette sold where they don't get their fair share of the profits via taxes.

"Those are my principles, and if you don't like them... well, i have others." - Groucho Marx