Author Topic: Mark Levin goes NUCLEAR over feckless GOP refusing to shut down government to stop tyrannical president  (Read 394 times)

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Mark Levin goes NUCLEAR over feckless GOP refusing to shut down government to stop tyrannical president

Mark Levin opened his show with a fantastic rant, essentially pleading his guts out with Republicans to use their constitutional power of the purse to stop this tyrannical president and to take credit for doing so. While Levin has spent a considerable amount of time on this issue, today’s rant the most epic I’ve heard as Levin laid out the case for why Republicans must stop this president, even if it means shutting down the government. And they should own it.

Listen:

http://therightscoop.com/mark-levin-goes-nuclear-over-feckless-gop-refusing-to-shutdown-government-to-stop-tyrannical-president/

And then tell me where he goes wrong.
« Last Edit: November 18, 2014, 05:23:44 pm by mystery-ak »
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline GourmetDan

Mark Levin opened his show with a fantastic rant, essentially pleading his guts out with Republicans to use their constitutional power of the purse to stop this tyrannical president and to take credit for doing so.

But, but, but that would mean that the next president would be a Democrat 'cause the voters would hate the GOP for standing up to Obama and would vote Democrat.

If the GOP does nothing, then the next president will be a Republican and will be elected in a landslide because the voters love do-nothing Republicans...

/s

"The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but the heart of the fool to the left." - Ecclesiastes 10:2

"The sole purpose of the Republican Party is to serve as an ineffective alternative to the Democrat Party." - GourmetDan

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
But, but, but that would mean that the next president would be a Democrat 'cause the voters would hate the GOP for standing up to Obama and would vote Democrat.

If the GOP does nothing, then the next president will be a Republican and will be elected in a landslide because the voters love do-nothing Republicans...

/s

There are definitely those who subscribe to those vies Dan but I ain't one of them!  Never have been and never will be!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline katzenjammer

/s

Yes, now you are singing the right tune, Dan!

And don't forget, once we can get those kind of Republicans in office, they will start to actually cut spending (i.e., real cuts, not just cutting the rate of growth), stop expanding entitlements, stop creating extra-Constitutional federal agencies (and begin to eliminate some)....  Just the way it was done the last time the Republicans held the White House and both branches of Congress!!  Oh.... wait.... nevermind....  it will be the way the current Republican leaders say it will be!!  No.... wait....  nevermind....