Author Topic: Fournier: Obama "Has Destroyed The Credibility Of His Administration, Himself And Government Itself"  (Read 386 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
http://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2014/11/18/fournier_obama_has_destroyed_the_credibility_of_his_administration_himself_and_government_itself.html

Posted on November 18, 2014
Fournier: Obama "Has Destroyed The Credibility Of His Administration, Himself And Government Itself"

RON FOURNIER: On one level, you can look and say, the percentage of U.S. adults with insurance has increased. The percentage without has decreased. This second cycle of enrollment is now underway and seemingly without a glitch. There is a secretary now in charge of HHS who I have found over the years to actually be a competent manager, something we don't have a lot of in the Obama administration.

The problem is the central attribute you have to have as any leader, in any walk of life and certainly in government is trust and this president has destroyed the credibility of his administration himself and government itself. So, I think in the long run, as somebody who would like to see this bill work, I think they've really undermined it. And it's going to be harder to defend it.

video at link
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline GourmetDan

Fournier: Obama "Has Destroyed The Credibility Of His Administration, Himself And Government Itself"

Only for those fools who believed in the first place, Ron Moron...

"The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but the heart of the fool to the left." - Ecclesiastes 10:2

"The sole purpose of the Republican Party is to serve as an ineffective alternative to the Democrat Party." - GourmetDan

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Only for those fools who believed in the first place, Ron Moron...

He never had much credibility in the first place Ron except with pie in the sky dreamers like yourself!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien