Author Topic: Bill Clinton Reveals anti-Israel Sentiment and Proves Palestinians Don’t Care About Peace  (Read 204 times)

rangerrebew

Bill Clinton Reveals anti-Israel Sentiment and Proves Palestinians Don’t Care About Peace

By Onan Coca   / 17 September 2014   / 0 Comments   

Former President Bill Clinton was at a fundraiser for Iowa Senator Tom Harkin (D-IA) this past weekend when he got into a conversation about what should be done in Israel. A Harkin supporter advocated that America should FORCE Israel into a peace with the terrorist organization Hamas and the Palestinian people – to which Clinton agreed. However, after a bit of anti-Israel propagandizing, the former President also revealed some truth… the Palestinians don’t really care about peace.

Q: If we don’t force him to have peace, we won’t have peace.

clintonCLINTON: First of all, I agree with that. But in 2000, Ehud Barak, I got him to agree to something I’m not sure I would have gotten Rabin to agree to, and Rabin was murdered for giving land to the Palestinians.

Q: I agree. But Netanyahu is not the guy.

CLINTON: I agree with that, but they [the Palestinians] would have gotten 96% of the West Bank, land swaps in Gaza, appropriate water rights and East Jerusalem, something that hasn’t even been discussed since I left office. And by the way, don’t forget, both Arafat and Abbas later said they would take it: “We changed our minds, we’ll take it now.” But by then the Israeli government wouldn’t give it to them.

Over the years Israel has made some very good offers to the Palestinian leadership in their near-constant quest for peace… and all of their efforts have been in vain.

Two nations – Israel and Palestine. One of them is a democratic Western nation that enjoys freedom of speech, freedom of religion, and many other Western civil liberties. The other is run by a terrorist organization that kills apostates, does not allow Christians, Jews or any non-Muslim to worship freely, has no freedom of speech or dissent and has routinely forced their own people to stand near rocket launchers as human shields.

And we still have people who say Israel is the bad guy. Disgusting.

Read more at http://eaglerising.com/8710/bill-clinton-reveals-anti-israel-sentiment-proves-palestinians-dont-care-peace/#iSTodZhp6JmpbiBL.99