Author Topic: UK: Prosecuting Islamic Rape Gangs is “Racist”  (Read 548 times)

rangerrebew

UK: Prosecuting Islamic Rape Gangs is “Racist”
« on: September 03, 2014, 08:59:25 pm »
UK: Prosecuting Islamic Rape Gangs is “Racist”

by sheikyer mami on September 1, 2014

But of course! Only racist-bigot-Islamophobes would stand in the way of the soldiers of allah to prevent them from turning young British girls into sex slaves. By the law of allah that is the way of the profit Muhammad and perfectly permissible!
UK: Prosecutor “branded a racist” for prosecuting Muslim rape gangUK: Prosecutor “branded a racist” for prosecuting Muslim rape gang

Who is responsible for this? Those who charged the foes of jihad terror and those who called attention to the Muslim rape gangs with “racism” and “bigotry” — people like Nick Lowles and Matthew Collins of Hope Not Hate, Fiyaz Mughal of Tell Mama, and their allies and Useful Idiots.

They have created an environment in which people are too intimidated to resist jihad terror and Islamic supremacism — they know they’ll be defamed as a “racist” if they do, and suffer professional and personal harm.

“I was intimidated and branded a racist for bringing Rochdale abuse gang to justice, says prosecutor,” by Nazir Afzal, Daily Mail, August 31, 2014 (thanks to Blazing Cat Fur): JW

As the Chief Crown Prosecutor for the North West, I led the teams that brought the so-called Rochdale Grooming Gang to justice in 2012 for abusing up to 47 girls.

My work saw me go up against not only the offenders, but those who tried to intimidate me for bringing abusers before the courts. They said I had given racists a stick with which to beat minorities – I said our communities should be carrying their own sticks.

Far-Right extremists targeted me, too. I had made these British-Asian men pay for abusing vulnerable girls – but that damaged the racists’ narrative that all minorities are the same. To their hateful demands for me to be ‘sacked and deported’, I gave the simple response: I was born in Birmingham.
Nazir Afzal, Chief Crown Prosecutor for the North West, pictured, said he does not care about the race of a child abuser as long as they are stopped and brought to justice. ‘Ethnicity is an issue not the issue’

The network of prosecutors I lead has tackled grooming and child sexual abuse in England and Wales for the past two years. We are advising about hundreds of suspects while, at the same time, protecting hundreds of victims. In one operation alone by Greater Manchester Police there are 20 potential victims and 180 suspects.

The problem we identified in Rochdale was that justice was prevented from being delivered because the credibility of the young victims was questioned.

If we don’t believe a young, vulnerable girl, who will? The authorities and communities appeared to have turned a blind eye to the abuse of its children.

The ethnicity of many of the abusers in Rotherham, Rochdale and other places is a matter of fact – they were from Pakistani or South Asian backgrounds.

I do not care where they come from as long as they are stopped and brought to justice. I told Parliament in 2012 that the ethnicity of the perpetrators was an issue, not the issue. It was not the abusers’ race that defined them, but their attitude to women and girls. They targeted girls because of their vulnerability, and failings by those who should have safeguarded them.

There is no excuse for what the abusers did, nor is there any excuse for the authorities to choose not to believe and protect them.

Responsibility for the abuse begins and ends with the criminals who commit these acts. There is, however, an individual and collective duty to report what you suspect and to act to protect these vulnerable youngsters.

Yet now the Asian communities have woken up to the criminals in their midst. They recognise they can do more to stop this offending.

There is, sadly, no community where women and girls are not at risk from sexual predators. The CPS has prosecuted people from over 25 countries, excluding those from outside the EU, for sexual offences and trafficking in the past three years. Abusers are of all nationalities, ethnicities and ages, though the vast majority are white British males.

Tragically, another girl will have been abused in the time it has taken to read this article. Other children will have been targeted for future abuse.

But we and others have learnt from the past. We cannot shy away from tackling child sexual abuse regardless of where it occurs and by whom. Multicultural sensitivity is no excuse for our blindness.

I believe it is time for the criminals to be in fear.

http://sheikyermami.com/uk-prosecuting-islamic-rape-gangs-is-racist/

FacebookTwitterBookmark/FavoritesEmailLinkedInPinterestRedditTumblrStumbleUponPrint
« Last Edit: September 03, 2014, 09:00:03 pm by rangerrebew »

Oceander

Re: UK: Prosecuting Islamic Rape Gangs is “Racist”
« Reply #1 on: September 03, 2014, 09:03:54 pm »
The Rotherham child sex abuse scandal, in which local officials essentially looked the other way because they were afraid to identify the ethnicity of the attackers:  http://www.bbc.com/news/uk-england-south-yorkshire-28939089

rangerrebew

« Reply #2 on: September 03, 2014, 09:47:32 pm »
I was wondering if Al Sharpton was acting a consultant for the defense? :whistle:

Offline Charlespg

« Reply #3 on: September 03, 2014, 10:43:31 pm »
     Who is responsible for this? Those who charged the foes of jihad terror and those who called attention to the Muslim rape gangs with “racism” and “bigotry” — people like Nick Lowles and Matthew Collins of Hope Not Hate, Fiyaz Mughal of Tell Mama, and their allies and Useful Idiots.

why does this guy come to mind in ways to  deal with people like this  :whistle: :nometalk:

Rather Trump Then Cackles Clinton

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #4 on: September 03, 2014, 10:56:39 pm »
The Rotherham child sex abuse scandal, in which local officials essentially looked the other way because they were afraid to identify the ethnicity of the attackers:  http://www.bbc.com/news/uk-england-south-yorkshire-28939089

Reflection of our own media. Any time you read about a crime and there is no name and no mention of race, everyone knows the perp was either Black or Muslim.

Contrast that with the guy who shot the Black girl banging on his door. Every single headline led with, "White guy shoots Black girl." The article goes on to point out in every sentence that it was a WHITE guy who shot the Black gir. That is the double standard.

If a Black guy had shot a Black girl there would be no mention of race at all. In fact, it wouldn't even make the paper.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.
« Reply #5 on: September 03, 2014, 10:57:43 pm »
We got this.

Nuff said.  10 million of us didn't take over the whole planet by being nice people.

And yes, I am rather proud of my countrymen and women. Sort of a cross between a Japanese Tea ceremony and a rabid Honey Badger.
« Last Edit: September 03, 2014, 10:59:52 pm by EC »
The universe doesn't hate you. Unless your name is Tsutomu Yamaguchi

I've got a website now: Smoke and Ink

Oceander

« Reply #6 on: September 04, 2014, 01:36:25 am »
We got this.

Nuff said.  10 million of us didn't take over the whole planet by being nice people.

And yes, I am rather proud of my countrymen and women. Sort of a cross between a Japanese Tea ceremony and a rabid Honey Badger.

That conjures up quite the image, it does.

rangerrebew

« Reply #7 on: September 04, 2014, 12:32:56 pm »
Maybe of those "love and peace" idiots got booty bumped by a gang of muslims they might change their minds. :whistle: