Author Topic: Pets Welcomed  (Read 504656 times)

Online Kamaji

Re: Pets Welcomed
« Reply #2550 on: February 18, 2022, 12:41:46 pm »

Online Kamaji

« Reply #2551 on: February 18, 2022, 12:42:27 pm »

Online Kamaji

« Reply #2552 on: February 18, 2022, 12:43:05 pm »

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #2553 on: February 18, 2022, 02:09:19 pm »

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #2554 on: February 18, 2022, 02:47:15 pm »
TOO cute.   happy77

@Right_in_Virginia

There is just something magical about puppies that humans can't resist.

Which pretty much tells you everything you need to know about Muslims.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Online Kamaji

« Reply #2555 on: February 18, 2022, 05:35:13 pm »

Online Kamaji

« Reply #2556 on: February 19, 2022, 05:05:54 pm »

Online Kamaji

« Reply #2557 on: February 19, 2022, 05:06:58 pm »

Online Kamaji

« Reply #2558 on: February 19, 2022, 05:08:08 pm »

Online Kamaji

« Reply #2559 on: February 20, 2022, 08:39:31 pm »

Online Kamaji

« Reply #2560 on: February 20, 2022, 08:46:50 pm »

Online Kamaji

« Reply #2561 on: February 21, 2022, 02:25:18 am »

Online Kamaji

« Reply #2562 on: February 21, 2022, 01:12:56 pm »

Online Kamaji

« Reply #2563 on: February 21, 2022, 01:13:52 pm »

Online Kamaji

« Reply #2564 on: February 21, 2022, 01:14:35 pm »

Online Kamaji

« Reply #2565 on: February 21, 2022, 01:15:26 pm »

Online Kamaji

« Reply #2566 on: February 21, 2022, 01:24:56 pm »

Online Kamaji

« Reply #2567 on: February 21, 2022, 06:39:55 pm »

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #2568 on: February 21, 2022, 09:54:26 pm »

@Kamaji

There is a child who is both happy AND safe at the same time.

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
« Reply #2569 on: February 22, 2022, 02:31:06 am »
@Kamaji

There is a child who is both happy AND safe at the same time.
One reason they were called the nanny dog and were the number one family dog at one time. I know that if anyone tries to ham my daughter or grandson their Rednose will put a world of hurt on them. Don't know if her Cane Corso would do the same.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #2570 on: February 22, 2022, 03:04:14 am »
One reason they were called the nanny dog and were the number one family dog at one time. I know that if anyone tries to ham my daughter or grandson their Rednose will put a world of hurt on them. Don't know if her Cane Corso would do the same.

@GtHawk

I have no idea what breed a "nanny dog" is or what a Cane Corso is if it isn't a Cuban drink,but I do know either of my mother's Chihuahua's would chew your ankles off if they thought you were going to try to harm her or anyone else in the family.

Then.......,there was my dobie. I can't say for sure what she would have done because nobody was ever foolish enough to get threatening when she was around.

I do know I took her to a party one time where some fools parked an infant in a carrier between the stereo speakers,and she made a beeline towards the baby and just sat down in front of it and snarled at anybody that came close.

The idiot parents had to come look me up so I could get the dog to let them take the baby home.

Even then,the Dobie was NOT happy about it.

Only party I ever took her to that she didn't get drunk drinking beer. Get her drunk on beer and then you could get her to drink whiskey,but I never recommended that. She was a mean drunk when drinking whiskey.

BTW,you did NOT bother my mean-ass female calico cat "Homicide" when the dobie was around,either. She is the one that found the dobie walking around abandoned,and somehow got the dog to follow her back home. Came as a big surprise to me the evening the cat scratched on the door to get let in for the night,and this huge,full grown doberman followed her in,and the crawled up in a chair to lay down and go to sleep.

I said to myself,"Self,it looks like you have a dog now,so you better go buy some dog food before the dobie wakes up and eats you."

Ended up being the best damn dog that was ever born. Had to have her put down in 1981,and still miss her to this very day.

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
« Reply #2571 on: February 22, 2022, 04:13:13 am »
@GtHawk

I have no idea what breed a "nanny dog" is or what a Cane Corso is if it isn't a Cuban drink,but I do know either of my mother's Chihuahua's would chew your ankles off if they thought you were going to try to harm her or anyone else in the family.

Then.......,there was my dobie. I can't say for sure what she would have done because nobody was ever foolish enough to get threatening when she was around.

I do know I took her to a party one time where some fools parked an infant in a carrier between the stereo speakers,and she made a beeline towards the baby and just sat down in front of it and snarled at anybody that came close.

The idiot parents had to come look me up so I could get the dog to let them take the baby home.

Even then,the Dobie was NOT happy about it.

Only party I ever took her to that she didn't get drunk drinking beer. Get her drunk on beer and then you could get her to drink whiskey,but I never recommended that. She was a mean drunk when drinking whiskey.

BTW,you did NOT bother my mean-ass female calico cat "Homicide" when the dobie was around,either. She is the one that found the dobie walking around abandoned,and somehow got the dog to follow her back home. Came as a big surprise to me the evening the cat scratched on the door to get let in for the night,and this huge,full grown doberman followed her in,and the crawled up in a chair to lay down and go to sleep.

I said to myself,"Self,it looks like you have a dog now,so you better go buy some dog food before the dobie wakes up and eats you."

Ended up being the best damn dog that was ever born. Had to have her put down in 1981,and still miss her to this very day.
PitBulls were known as the nanny dog because they were sweet and gentle family dogs but also ferocious defenders. A Cane Corso also known as an Italian Mastiff is another breed that got a bad rap here in America because and irresponsible owner(a lawyer if I recall) trained her pair to be aggressive and they killed someone in SanFranshitco years ago. When a Cane Corso has it's ears cropped to breed standards they look like an extra large scary PitBull. Anyway I believe that all dogs, unless some gangbanger or other worthless trash breeds them to aggression, wants to love and be loved scary looking or not.

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #2572 on: February 22, 2022, 07:13:28 am »
PitBulls were known as the nanny dog because they were sweet and gentle family dogs but also ferocious defenders. A Cane Corso also known as an Italian Mastiff is another breed that got a bad rap here in America because and irresponsible owner(a lawyer if I recall) trained her pair to be aggressive and they killed someone in SanFranshitco years ago. When a Cane Corso has it's ears cropped to breed standards they look like an extra large scary PitBull. Anyway I believe that all dogs, unless some gangbanger or other worthless trash breeds them to aggression, wants to love and be loved scary looking or not.

I tend toward Malamute/Shepherd/Wolf crossed dogs (very common mountain dog mix) And anything that came anywhere near anyone they considered 'pack' just gets summarily torn to pieces and turned into poo.

They'd come off a hoomin if I told em to... but any other active threat, they probably will not be stopped. Might could give em the call off I use when I am ready to shoot - That might probably work... Or not.

Seems a bit rough I know... But it's what you want with your kids playing right next to or even IN national forest out the back door.

Online Kamaji

« Reply #2573 on: February 22, 2022, 12:02:13 pm »

Online Kamaji

« Reply #2574 on: February 22, 2022, 12:02:39 pm »