Author Topic: Pets Welcomed  (Read 503347 times)

Offline Kamaji

Re: Pets Welcomed
« Reply #1975 on: January 01, 2022, 03:37:51 am »

Offline Kamaji

« Reply #1976 on: January 01, 2022, 03:47:11 am »

Offline Kamaji

« Reply #1977 on: January 01, 2022, 03:48:20 am »

Offline Kamaji

« Reply #1978 on: January 01, 2022, 07:02:02 pm »

Offline Kamaji

« Reply #1979 on: January 01, 2022, 11:07:37 pm »

Offline Kamaji

« Reply #1980 on: January 01, 2022, 11:09:14 pm »

Offline Kamaji

« Reply #1981 on: January 02, 2022, 07:43:12 pm »

Offline Kamaji

« Reply #1982 on: January 02, 2022, 07:43:56 pm »

Offline Kamaji

« Reply #1983 on: January 02, 2022, 07:44:59 pm »

Offline Kamaji

« Reply #1984 on: January 02, 2022, 07:45:37 pm »

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #1985 on: January 02, 2022, 08:07:18 pm »
I once had a Chihuahua that had a pet cat.  It was such a treat to see the two of them play, especially when the cat would run up a tree just to mess with her.   :laugh:

@TheMom

I once had a female calico that just decided to move in with me. Couldn't even get close to her without getting hissed and snarled at,and she would back it up with claws and fangs,if necessary. Lived in one of two houses on what had been a 30 acre horse ranch outside of Denver.

I would let the cat out when I went to work,and let her back end in the evening when she would scratch at the door.

Opened the door late one Saturday afternoon to let her in,and a fully-grown female Doberman followed her into the house,crawled up in a chair and went to sleep. No collar,no tags,and no other way to identify her. She had obviously had at least one litter of puppies,though.

So,I decided "Looks like the cat has a dog.",and went to the store and bought some dog food.

Best damn dog that ever lived. She has been dead since 1980,and it's a rare day I don't miss her.

That mean ass cat outlived her by 3 or 4 years. She was missing for a couple of days once,and when she did get back home,she had lost a front shoulder and leg fighting something big enough it bit through and crushed her shoulder. I could see the fang holes in her shoulder.

I knew she was back  home because I heard the cat fight break out on the porch because it seems one of the other cats was in her swing.

Had to have her shoulder amputated. Changed her name from  "Homicide" to "Tripod",and restricted her to the house after that.

My father hated cats all his life,but suddenly I could come home a little early and catch him cooking fish for her. He denied it,and still called her "that damn cat" and denied she ever slept with him when I wasn't there.

The last words he said to me the day he died was "Boy,you take good care of that damn cat!" He had finally met something more hardheaded than he was.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline Kamaji

« Reply #1986 on: January 02, 2022, 09:38:20 pm »

Offline verga

« Reply #1987 on: January 02, 2022, 10:32:00 pm »
@TheMom

I once had a female calico that just decided to move in with me. Couldn't even get close to her without getting hissed and snarled at,and she would back it up with claws and fangs,if necessary. Lived in one of two houses on what had been a 30 acre horse ranch outside of Denver.

I would let the cat out when I went to work,and let her back end in the evening when she would scratch at the door.

Opened the door late one Saturday afternoon to let her in,and a fully-grown female Doberman followed her into the house,crawled up in a chair and went to sleep. No collar,no tags,and no other way to identify her. She had obviously had at least one litter of puppies,though.

So,I decided "Looks like the cat has a dog.",and went to the store and bought some dog food.

Best damn dog that ever lived. She has been dead since 1980,and it's a rare day I don't miss her.

That mean ass cat outlived her by 3 or 4 years. She was missing for a couple of days once,and when she did get back home,she had lost a front shoulder and leg fighting something big enough it bit through and crushed her shoulder. I could see the fang holes in her shoulder.

I knew she was back  home because I heard the cat fight break out on the porch because it seems one of the other cats was in her swing.

Had to have her shoulder amputated. Changed her name from  "Homicide" to "Tripod",and restricted her to the house after that.

My father hated cats all his life,but suddenly I could come home a little early and catch him cooking fish for her. He denied it,and still called her "that damn cat" and denied she ever slept with him when I wasn't there.

The last words he said to me the day he died was "Boy,you take good care of that damn cat!" He had finally met something more hardheaded than he was.
That is one awesome story
In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
�More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.�-Woody Allen
If God invented marathons to keep people from doing anything more stupid, the triathlon must have taken him completely by surprise.

Offline Kamaji

« Reply #1988 on: January 03, 2022, 11:57:33 am »

Offline Kamaji

« Reply #1989 on: January 03, 2022, 11:58:12 am »

Offline Kamaji

« Reply #1990 on: January 03, 2022, 11:59:13 am »

Offline Kamaji

« Reply #1991 on: January 03, 2022, 11:59:49 am »

Offline Kamaji

« Reply #1992 on: January 03, 2022, 12:00:44 pm »

Offline Kamaji

« Reply #1993 on: January 03, 2022, 12:01:34 pm »

Offline Kamaji

« Reply #1994 on: January 03, 2022, 12:06:38 pm »

Offline deb

• Sinner saved by grace.
« Reply #1995 on: January 03, 2022, 12:43:53 pm »

Fantastic story! I just knew that you’re a softie at heart.  happy77
Brothers, sisters, come on down to that river
Guaranteed you'll never be the same
There's a fountain flowing from the heart of the Savior
Bring your sins and all your guilty stains
Let that river of life wash it all away

River of Life - Mac Powell

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #1996 on: January 03, 2022, 02:52:39 pm »
Fantastic story! I just knew that you’re a softie at heart. 
happy77

@debrawiest

I am when others will allow it. Some people seem to mistake that for meekness,and I have no choice but to prove them wrong. They rarely make that mistake twice.

And if you try to hurt one of my animals or a female I am even semi-fond of,you are in a HEAP of bleeping trouble.

Mess with me for a while and get away with it,try to harm one of them and I will go "Berserker" on your ass instantly.

I make no apologies for this because I never purposely start any trouble with anyone.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline Kamaji

« Reply #1997 on: January 03, 2022, 02:57:59 pm »

Offline Kamaji

« Reply #1998 on: January 03, 2022, 03:14:24 pm »

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #1999 on: January 03, 2022, 03:21:12 pm »
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.