Author Topic: Learning to use the Buttons( Play/testing area)  (Read 9966 times)

Oceander

Re: Learning to use the Buttons( Play/testing area)
« Reply #25 on: September 08, 2012, 02:08:50 am »
  I was hoping she'd catch it LOL  I have two daughters that are addicted to that movie so our family is always quoting the lines to each other.  And my daughters aren't little girls, mind you, they are 19 and 20.  Awesome, wonderful young adults that watch fun Disney movies instead of MTV for down-time in between college classes and work.  I'm so blessed   0001

My daughter's 8 and we love that movie too.  Right now we're watching the Three Stooges movie - turns out she and I have exactly the same sense of humor (for now).

Offline Breezy Tamzee

« Reply #26 on: September 08, 2012, 02:11:28 am »
My daughter's 8 and we love that movie too.  Right now we're watching the Three Stooges movie - turns out she and I have exactly the same sense of humor (for now).

We are that way, also... I found that the trick is to stunt their emotional development at a very young age so they never pass you up  :tongue2:

Oceander

« Reply #27 on: September 08, 2012, 02:21:12 am »

We are that way, also... I found that the trick is to stunt their emotional development at a very young age so they never pass you up  :tongue2:

:silly:

Offline Rapunzel

« Reply #28 on: September 08, 2012, 02:38:44 am »
  I was hoping she'd catch it LOL  I have two daughters that are addicted to that movie so our family is always quoting the lines to each other.  And my daughters aren't little girls, mind you, they are 19 and 20.  Awesome, wonderful young adults that watch fun Disney movies instead of MTV for down-time in between college classes and work.  I'm so blessed   0001

~ROFLOL~   I think you are going to be a fresh "breeze" here.......
�The time is now near at hand which must probably determine, whether Americans are to be, Freemen, or Slaves.� G Washington July 2, 1776

Offline Breezy Tamzee

« Reply #29 on: September 08, 2012, 02:46:06 am »

~ROFLOL~   I think you are going to be a fresh "breeze" here.......

Nahhh, you don't need any fresh breezes, the place looks quite perfect as it is!   ^-^

Offline R4 TrumPence

« Reply #30 on: September 08, 2012, 06:14:17 am »
Nahhh, you don't need any fresh breezes, the place looks quite perfect as it is!   ^-^

Rap Thought you meant Febreze, Our maid skipped out and the forum hasn't been cleaned in months!

I am Repub4Bush on FR '02

Offline Breezy Tamzee

« Reply #31 on: September 08, 2012, 06:22:24 am »
Rap Thought you meant Febreze, Our maid skipped out and the forum hasn't been cleaned in months!

Offline Rapunzel

« Reply #32 on: September 08, 2012, 06:25:04 am »
�The time is now near at hand which must probably determine, whether Americans are to be, Freemen, or Slaves.� G Washington July 2, 1776

Offline R4 TrumPence

« Reply #33 on: September 08, 2012, 06:59:16 am »

LOL you ain't kiddin! The last 2 weeks mine has suffered! I have done some today and have to get it all spic and span by Tues! We have friends coming to town for several days and haven't been here since we moved! LOL

I am Repub4Bush on FR '02

Offline musiclady

« Reply #34 on: September 08, 2012, 02:02:24 pm »
Hey all - I'm looking for help in uploading an avatar from my computer.  I tried twice yesterday and just got a little red x.

Do I need to put it on a photo site before I can upload it here, or can I get a photo directly from my computer?

Thanks for any help you can give me!
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Offline Breezy Tamzee

« Reply #35 on: September 08, 2012, 05:03:29 pm »
LOL you ain't kiddin! The last 2 weeks mine has suffered! I have done some today and have to get it all spic and span by Tues! We have friends coming to town for several days and haven't been here since we moved! LOL

Today is cleaning day for me, too..... hope you have a wonderful time when your friends come to visit! group hug

Offline Breezy Tamzee

« Reply #36 on: September 08, 2012, 05:06:13 pm »
Hey all - I'm looking for help in uploading an avatar from my computer.  I tried twice yesterday and just got a little red x.

Do I need to put it on a photo site before I can upload it here, or can I get a photo directly from my computer?

Hi musiclady!  I just went through the same thing, red x when I tried to upload one from my computer.... what worked for me was saving my picture into photobucket and linking it from there.  That worked perfectly  ^-^

Oceander

« Reply #37 on: September 08, 2012, 06:22:25 pm »

I can see it, so it's loaded up.  If you still can't see it, try clearing the cache on your browser.

Offline musiclady

« Reply #38 on: September 09, 2012, 07:04:35 pm »
Hi musiclady!  I just went through the same thing, red x when I tried to upload one from my computer.... what worked for me was saving my picture into photobucket and linking it from there.  That worked perfectly  ^-^

Thanks, Breezy!  That's what I did, and voila!  It worked!

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Offline musiclady

« Reply #39 on: September 09, 2012, 07:05:20 pm »
I can see it, so it's loaded up.  If you still can't see it, try clearing the cache on your browser.

I can see it now too.

But I'm a bit jealous of your live one.  How did you do that anyway??

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.
« Reply #40 on: September 09, 2012, 10:54:48 pm »
I can see it now too.

But I'm a bit jealous of your live one.  How did you do that anyway??

Find an animated gif you want to use. Upload it to your photobucket account.

Then go to profile > modify profile > forum settings . Click on specify avatar by URL and enter the URL of the one you want in the box, then hit save.
The universe doesn't hate you. Unless your name is Tsutomu Yamaguchi

I've got a website now: Smoke and Ink

Offline musiclady

« Reply #41 on: September 09, 2012, 11:32:47 pm »
Find an animated gif you want to use. Upload it to your photobucket account.

Then go to profile > modify profile > forum settings . Click on specify avatar by URL and enter the URL of the one you want in the box, then hit save.

Well that's easy enough, if you're smart!  ^-^

btw, that kitten/slide gif you have is perhaps the cutest thing I've ever seen on the internet!

If I could find one I liked that well, I might change my Tea-Party-DC-event-personal-experience photo I have there now.

Offline Rapunzel

« Reply #42 on: September 09, 2012, 11:51:16 pm »
google the subject you would want for your avatar and add animated and gif and then when it opens click on images and preview the choices... for instance I googled

"tea party animated gif"

here is some examples that popped up

or just "animated gif"

and then image and here is some samples

and there is a ton of different ones for animated cats

Offline Rapunzel

« Reply #43 on: September 09, 2012, 11:55:19 pm »
patriotic animated cat gets this

Offline Meshuge Mikey

• Master of Visual Propaganda
« Reply #44 on: October 26, 2015, 10:30:28 pm »

You can do quite a bit with the buttons!

....with some pateince....id finally did find the right dialog box[/size] to post an avatar 

thank you

M.M
« Last Edit: October 26, 2015, 10:39:22 pm by Meshuge Mikey »
Have Indentified as a Male since birth!

Offline aligncare

« Reply #45 on: October 26, 2015, 10:41:30 pm »

Profile (between "search" and "my messages" along the top) > forum profile (on the left)

It's the first one, called "personalized picture"

Good luck

Offline WAC

« Reply #46 on: April 27, 2016, 12:23:49 am »
I'm jumping into this pay pen to see what these buttons do.....

testing this now

Offline Jewbacca

• All Wookies Are Jewish
« Reply #47 on: April 27, 2016, 07:27:51 pm »
test post

Test post of testing post

[attachment deleted by admin]
The residents of Iroquois Territory shall not determine if Jews may  live in Jerusalem.

Offline WAC

« Reply #48 on: April 28, 2016, 12:33:37 am »
More testing......

[/size]i suppose this changes size of photos[/size]

Offline WAC

« Reply #49 on: April 28, 2016, 12:42:39 am »