Author Topic: The Tables Down at Mory's  (Read 362264 times)

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
Re: The Tables Down at Mory's
« Reply #2600 on: October 24, 2023, 11:39:45 pm »
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #2601 on: October 25, 2023, 12:33:02 am »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ozv8ugNm0P0

@DCPatriot

I am a BIG Chris Isaak fan,from the very first moment I heard him singing.  He could sing the phone book and  sound good.

Did any of you watch  his sitcom? It was freaking hilarious. Only aired one  season,and I have no idea why it ended unless he just got tired of the schedule,or it interfered with  his music.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #2602 on: October 25, 2023, 12:53:22 am »
Awesome selections, tonight!  Thanks to all!
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online DCPatriot

« Reply #2603 on: October 25, 2023, 12:56:50 am »
@DCPatriot

I am a BIG Chris Isaak fan,from the very first moment I heard him singing.  He could sing the phone book and  sound good.

Did any of you watch  his sitcom? It was freaking hilarious. Only aired one  season,and I have no idea why it ended unless he just got tired of the schedule,or it interfered with  his music.

@sneakypete

Regarding the magnificent WICKED GAME...

At 77 I'm not ashamed to say I was lucky enough to find such a girl...married her and had 3 amazing children.
Every time I see a photo of Kate Middleton (Catherine- Princess of Wales) I 'see' my ex-wife.   happy77

I vaguely remember his television program. 

Incredible voice.  Incredible rendition.
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Online DCPatriot

« Reply #2604 on: October 25, 2023, 12:58:03 am »
Awesome selections, tonight!  Thanks to all!

:beer:

@Cyber Liberty

Thank you, Pat! 

Hope Mrs. Liberty is on the mend and you're together.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #2605 on: October 25, 2023, 04:06:44 am »

@Cyber Liberty

Thank you, Pat! 

Hope Mrs. Liberty is on the mend and you're together.

We are together, got her home from the hospital last week.  Now she's recovering from the injuries from the hospital...
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Online DCPatriot

« Reply #2606 on: October 25, 2023, 10:16:22 am »
We are together, got her home from the hospital last week.  Now she's recovering from the injuries from the hospital...

SMH....  **nononono*   Terrible...what you have to go thru in those places. You can catch just about anything...speaking from experience.

Online DCPatriot

« Reply #2607 on: October 25, 2023, 06:43:06 pm »
So, I see links but no prevíew screen?

Is that a thing, or is it me?

@Luis Gonzalez  @Kamaji  @Cyber Liberty

It was  innocent G-rated close-up facial portrait of a green-eyed, freckled redhead beauty about 20 years old or younger.

The OP in Facebook must have moved or deleted it.   Should have saved the damned thing.  It was THAT striking!!    9999hair out0000

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #2608 on: October 25, 2023, 07:04:40 pm »
@Luis Gonzalez  @Kamaji  @Cyber Liberty

It was  innocent G-rated close-up facial portrait of a green-eyed, freckled redhead beauty about 20 years old or younger.

The OP in Facebook must have moved or deleted it.   Should have saved the damned thing.  It was THAT striking!!    9999hair out0000

Was the vid gone as well, or just the preview?
I will NOT comply.

Online DCPatriot

« Reply #2609 on: October 25, 2023, 07:05:34 pm »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QpKWpUJybng

Let's not get too syrupy, okay!    :laugh:

Online DCPatriot

« Reply #2610 on: October 25, 2023, 07:07:32 pm »
Was the vid gone as well, or just the preview?

It wasn't a video.  Merely a photo.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #2611 on: October 25, 2023, 07:56:33 pm »
It wasn't a video.  Merely a photo.

In that case, it was probably replaced for a file with a black box.  I've done that myself a couple times.
I will NOT comply.

Online DCPatriot

« Reply #2612 on: October 25, 2023, 08:37:46 pm »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JGq4k8RMe9o

Beautiful...erotic...amazing.

They must truly be in love with each other.

From 2014....

Online DCPatriot

« Reply #2613 on: October 30, 2023, 10:20:45 pm »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l7yg_0gRUJI

Anybody else out 'there' who remembers "Chicago", the college classmates who got together in the 60's?
Trumpets?  Trombones? Saxophone?

Listening to my playlist today, and I just keep coming back to this specific performance by

LEONID & FRIENDS, a Ukrainian cover band specializing in Earth, Wind & Fire and CHICAGO hits of the 60's and 70's.

To call this band a "COVER BAND" doesn't seem right.  But, that's just what they are...

...a group of world-class musicians who bring EVERY LAST NOTE...EVERY NUANCE back to life.

Online DCPatriot

« Reply #2614 on: October 31, 2023, 09:52:16 pm »

Online DCPatriot

« Reply #2615 on: November 06, 2023, 08:25:18 pm »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qARB7XPfYjo

Morning Has Broken - Cat Stevens

Online DCPatriot

« Reply #2616 on: November 06, 2023, 11:19:25 pm »

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #2617 on: November 07, 2023, 12:53:42 am »
I will NOT comply.

Online DCPatriot

« Reply #2618 on: November 08, 2023, 02:36:49 am »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XOEE-kR-Txg

Happy 80th Birthday to Joni Mitchell

Online DCPatriot

« Reply #2619 on: November 28, 2023, 07:48:27 pm »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m_VURr6jnWQ

Sam Kinison and his legendary scream at MORY'S TABLE!!

And of course roars of laughter.
« Last Edit: November 28, 2023, 08:08:45 pm by DCPatriot »

Online DCPatriot

« Reply #2620 on: November 28, 2023, 10:01:22 pm »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mnkntLDNXCs

Whenever you're sad...whenever you're down...WATCH THIS!!

wink777

Online DCPatriot

« Reply #2621 on: November 29, 2023, 11:42:21 pm »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YHRt_EtbzdY

FANTASY - EW&F - Leonid & Friends cover

Online DCPatriot

« Reply #2622 on: November 30, 2023, 07:50:11 pm »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S3eIJd5BJwg

From the soundtrack of the Netflix Series EL DRAGON
« Last Edit: November 30, 2023, 07:57:57 pm by DCPatriot »

Online DCPatriot

« Reply #2623 on: December 01, 2023, 09:27:05 pm »

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #2624 on: December 02, 2023, 04:20:11 pm »

Olga Kurylenko - striking beauty...

@DCPatriot

If she were to play her cards right,she could be my friend.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!