Author Topic: The Tables Down at Mory's  (Read 362251 times)

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
Re: The Tables Down at Mory's
« Reply #2375 on: May 21, 2021, 01:10:01 pm »

Redhead Festival,Dublin Ireland
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #2376 on: May 21, 2021, 04:26:30 pm »
I have died and gone to heaven.

WHY has no one told me about this festival before?
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Online DCPatriot

« Reply #2377 on: May 21, 2021, 08:28:26 pm »
I have died and gone to heaven.

WHY has no one told me about this festival before?

Do you realize that Redheads possess 'Alien' DNA that doesn't appear in any other Homo Sapiens?   :laugh:
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #2378 on: May 21, 2021, 08:42:04 pm »
Do you realize that Redheads possess 'Alien' DNA that doesn't appear in any other Homo Sapiens?   :laugh:

@DCPatriot

I have suspected that about ALL women for most of my life. Why would redheaded wimmins be the exception?

Online DCPatriot

« Reply #2379 on: May 21, 2021, 09:12:12 pm »
@DCPatriot

I have suspected that about ALL women for most of my life. Why would redheaded wimmins be the exception?

@sneakypete

Redheaded males also have that 'gene'!

It's like the God's from the Sky came down one day and mated with humans...it changed the DNA forever.   ...like the Covid vaccine.  :bolt:

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #2380 on: May 21, 2021, 09:18:20 pm »
The Dutch Festival

For you @DCPatriot   

Online DCPatriot

« Reply #2381 on: May 22, 2021, 12:04:50 am »
The Dutch Festival

For you @DCPatriot   

@Right_in_Virginia

Feel bad for their dad's anxiety!     Such beauties.  LOL! 

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #2382 on: May 22, 2021, 03:57:28 pm »
Redhead Festival,Dublin Ireland

NUKE IT!  NUKE IT NOW!!!
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #2383 on: May 22, 2021, 04:01:14 pm »

NUKE IT!  NUKE IT NOW!!!

My last experience with a red head?  (circa 1978). 

"If you even threaten to break up with me, I'll bite it off"

Made a beleiver out of me.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #2384 on: May 22, 2021, 04:03:29 pm »

I assumed that's when you figured out to never threaten an action, just do it.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #2385 on: May 22, 2021, 04:05:37 pm »
I assumed that's when you figured out to never threaten an action, just do it.

Yes Sir...  another one of those usefull "life lessons"
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Online corbe

« Reply #2386 on: May 22, 2021, 04:15:58 pm »

You coulda started the trans movement 20 years earlier @catfish1957
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Online catfish1957

• Political Researcher
« Reply #2387 on: May 22, 2021, 04:21:52 pm »
   You coulda started the trans movement 20 years earlier @catfish1957

Or my name would have predated John Wayne Bobbitt's as a meme, on the "No Members Club" 15 years earlier.

Online corbe

« Reply #2388 on: May 22, 2021, 04:32:47 pm »
   No doubt in some societies weiner is considered a delicacy.
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #2389 on: May 22, 2021, 04:42:27 pm »
   No doubt in some societies weiner is considered a delicacy.

And in others, it's the wurst.

****drummer

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #2390 on: May 22, 2021, 07:39:34 pm »

Mine wasn't quite that bad! Just had to dodge a few beer bottles on the way out.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #2391 on: May 23, 2021, 02:09:20 am »
And in others, it's the wurst.

****drummer
:thud:
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Online corbe

« Reply #2392 on: May 23, 2021, 02:16:08 am »
   I live in a German Town I knew what @roamer_1 meant @Smokin Joe I never go into the restrooms at the Wurstfest unless my girlfriend dumps me.

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #2393 on: May 23, 2021, 03:40:38 am »
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #2394 on: May 23, 2021, 06:05:26 am »

@Hoodat

I will admit to getting cozy with my bong before going in to see Blazing Saddles,and wish I hadn't. I laughed so hard that I almost hurt myself. Maybe the only time in my life I regretting taking bong hits.

I actually woke up laughing the next morning.

I don't know how he did it,but Mel Brooks got away with stuff in that movie and in Young Frankenstein that directors would have a hard time getting away with even today.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #2395 on: May 23, 2021, 10:38:48 am »
@Hoodat

I will admit to getting cozy with my bong before going in to see Blazing Saddles,and wish I hadn't. I laughed so hard that I almost hurt myself. Maybe the only time in my life I regretting taking bong hits.

I actually woke up laughing the next morning.

I don't know how he did it,but Mel Brooks got away with stuff in that movie and in Young Frankenstein that directors would have a hard time getting away with even today.

About 20 years ago, I showed Blazing Saddles to a bunch of early 20 something 'kids'.
They were mortified at what I considered the funniest parts.
I knew then the country was headed the wrong way.

Young Frankenstein remains one of my top ten movies of all time.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Online DCPatriot

« Reply #2396 on: May 23, 2021, 03:44:28 pm »

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #2397 on: May 23, 2021, 05:16:05 pm »
About 20 years ago, I showed Blazing Saddles to a bunch of early 20 something 'kids'.
They were mortified at what I considered the funniest parts.
I knew then the country was headed the wrong way.

Young Frankenstein remains one of my top ten movies of all time.

@Smokin Joe

I loved the HELL out of that British comedian (Marty Feldman?) with  the goofy eyes that was the Mad Doctor's assistant.

Couldn't even look at him smiling without cracking up.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #2398 on: May 23, 2021, 05:18:39 pm »

@DCPatriot

Horses don't cheat. Horse trainers and owners cheat,but not the horses. A small,but important distinction. It is the humans that need to get a sign with "cheat!" hung around their necks,not the horses.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #2399 on: May 23, 2021, 05:19:39 pm »
@Smokin Joe

I loved the HELL out of that British comedian (Marty Feldman?) with  the goofy eyes that was the Mad Doctor's assistant.

Couldn't even look at him smiling without cracking up.

Yes, Marty Feldman.  He died way too young.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed: