Author Topic: Boston council member calling for 'revolution' alarms liberal colleagues with wild tirades, threats  (Read 859 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Boston council member calling for 'revolution' alarms liberal colleagues with wild tirades, threats
From the start, Tania Fernandes Anderson stated her goal for City Council was to create a 'revolution' for 'equity'
By Hannah Grossman Fox News
Published May 24, 2024 5:00am EDT

EXCLUSIVE – A Democratic Boston city council member, who called to "dismantle the White backdrop" in America and "create a revolution," is starting to disturb her liberal colleagues with her wild antics and threats, according to a source who spoke with Fox News Digital.

The source is a city hall employee, who requested anonymity because council member Tania Fernandes Anderson has created an "unhealthy" environment. The employee believes Fernandes Anderson is a "troubled person," who uses accusations of racism to get people to fall in line. The source discussed the challenges of having someone in the city's government who has been – in their view – hostile, verbally abusive and antisemitic.

"People are intimidated by her. And that intimidation does work," the source said. They said some members would give into her because "no one want to disagree with Tania because she's unpredictable."

Fernandes Anderson was elected in November 2021, and is self-described as "the first formally undocumented African born immigrant & first Muslim elected in the city of Boston."

more
https://www.foxnews.com/media/boston-council-member-calling-revolution-alarms-liberal-colleagues-wild-tirades-threats
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online mountaineer

Mentally ill, probably.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Kamaji

Mentally ill, probably.

She's a liberal democrat, so no "probably" about it - she's mentally ill.

Offline Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
As an elected lawmaker, she should know we regularly have scheduled revolutions called "elections".

Offline LMAO

She is a city council member. Not a college campus radical

That means a majority of people elected her

Side not: Comical how she uses the  "F" word while demanding respect
« Last Edit: May 26, 2024, 01:37:36 am by LMAO »
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
She should be in a rubber room.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline LMAO

I have no problems with Black people getting involved in politics and running for office

My problem is is when they take the ghetto with them into public office

And this particular one is 100% ghetto.
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
LMAO:
"My problem is is when they take the ghetto with them into public office
And this particular one is 100% ghetto."

All one has to do is add the "potamus"... and there you have it.