Author Topic: Chuck Schumer Once Again Tries to Pass Sham Border Bill – Gets Even Less Support Than Last Time  (Read 110 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Chuck Schumer Once Again Tries to Pass Sham Border Bill – Gets Even Less Support Than Last Time

By Mike LaChance
May. 23, 2024 9:20 pm

Senate Majority Leader Chuck Schumer (D-NY) tried once again to pass his so-called border bill this week and it went down in flames with even less support than the last time it was introduced.

This is the bill that does nothing to secure the border, while placing a priority on the processing of illegal border crossers.

Leave it to Democrats to push a border bill that doesn’t actually address the real problem.

FOX News reports:

Schumer-backed border bill fails a second time with even less Dem support

The Senate failed to advance a border bill backed by some Democrats and Majority Leader Chuck Schumer, D-N.Y., on Thursday, seeing the measure garner less support than it did in February when it was first considered.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/202...s-sham-border/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson