Author Topic: Nolte: Director Wants Trump Movie, ‘The Apprentice,’ with Fake Rape Scene Released During 2nd Debate  (Read 212 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Nolte: Director Wants Trump Movie, ‘The Apprentice,’ with Fake Rape Scene Released During 2nd Debate

John Nolte 21 May 2024

Ali Abbasi, the fascist director of The Apprentice, a movie that includes a fake scene where former President Trump rapes his first wife Ivana, is openly hoping to interfere in our election by having his movie released during the upcoming presidential debates:

Abbasi, while not commenting on who his distributor might be, did say that September 15 would be a nice release date for the movie, timed to the second presidential debate.

“We have this promotional event, the U.S. election, with us and the movie, so we’re hoping to very much to come out,” said Abbasi.

So this guy invents a scene where Donald Trump rapes his first wife, Ivana — even after Ivana repeatedly denied a rape ever took place — and now he’s hoping to rig our election with this fake rape stuff.

What we have here is another edition of Democrats Sure Got It Good…

Joe Biden’s daughter Ashley claims His Fraudulency freaken took showers with her. She’s not retracted the allegation. Creepy Joe hasn’t even denied the allegation!

Tara Reade has credibly accused Biden of finger-raping her. She’s even been forced to flee the country. She’s also Biden’s eighth(!) accuser. Reade has not retracted her claim, and there’s a lot of evidence that backs her claim. But…

Who gets the big Hollywood movie timed for the election that (falsely) accusing him of a sex crime? Trump, even though the so-called victim herself said it never happened.

Trump is right to sue the filmmakers. This is naked defamation.

This is how good Democrats have it…

more
https://www.breitbart.com/entertainment/2024/05/21/nolte-director-wants-trump-movie-the-apprentice-with-fake-rape-scene-released-during-2nd-debate/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline catfish1957

• If you are a democrat.... You are my enemy. We will never forget May 30, 2024. FJB
  • Political Researcher
[

Joe Biden’s daughter Ashley claims His Fraudulency freaken took showers with her. She’s not retracted the allegation. Creepy Joe hasn’t even denied the allegation!

Even the left leaning Snopes reversed course on this matter on April 29th.  Reclassifying it from "Unproven" to "True"

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/ashley-biden-diary-claims/
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline LMAO

Even the left leaning Snopes reversed course on this matter on April 29th.  Reclassifying it from "Unproven" to "True"

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/ashley-biden-diary-claims/

If I recall, didn’t we have a member here who recently claimed the Biden shower story was false?
« Last Edit: May 21, 2024, 05:53:26 pm by LMAO »
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline catfish1957

• If you are a democrat.... You are my enemy. We will never forget May 30, 2024. FJB
  • Political Researcher

If I recall, didn’t we have a member here who recently claimed the Biden shower story was false?

BEANDOG...   I proved he lied on that one too. I think that was number 24 of 51.
« Last Edit: May 21, 2024, 06:38:52 pm by catfish1957 »
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.