Author Topic: Hang in there, Joe!  (Read 130 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Hang in there, Joe!
« on: May 21, 2024, 02:14:58 pm »
May 21, 2024
Hang in there, Joe!
By Frank Friday

I distinctly remember Joe Biden in 2019 all but promising to serve just one term. Given his deteriorating health even then, it was a wonder how he got through to the finish in 2020. I expected that was that, but in 2022, he started making noises for re-election.

What changed? For one, I think Jill Biden really likes living in the White House.

Two, Kamala Harris, aka VP Giggles, is even worse than we know. Think about it, the people in charge who see both Biden and Harris everyday up close, still would favor Dementia Joe rather than risk a President Harris. Scary!

And three, Team Biden was buoyed by Trump’s 2022 polling and how Democrats held up in the mid-terms.

But now, I think catastrophe is staring the Dems in the face and there are no good options. Sure, they might get a bump in the polls if the rigged NYC trial goes as expected and convicts Trump for a crime that doesn’t exist. But it won’t last long.

If they dump Joe, they have to nominate Harris. They can’t stand the humiliation of admitting Joe is a vegetable and then turn around and say the Queen of DEI was also a mistake, by picking some random white liberal.

more
https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2024/05/hang_in_there_joe.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
Re: Hang in there, Joe!
« Reply #1 on: May 21, 2024, 02:39:02 pm »
In a single word:  BLACKMAIL!!

Barack Obama is like Saint Peter at the turnstile at the Gates to Heaven He's got EVERY crime and deed recorded in his "Data Bank"...the one Maxine Waters bragged about many years ago.

Biden will do anything to keep his name and extended family from being 'flushed' down the toilet bowl of ruin.

Once Biden concedes defeat in November...or once he announces his withdrawal from the race itself, he will pardon his son and his brother.  The POS may even pardon himself!!
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald