Author Topic: BYD Electric Car Showroom Catches Fire In China, Tenth Blaze Since 2021  (Read 85 times)

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
BYD Electric Car Showroom Catches Fire In China, Tenth Blaze Since 2021
by Sebastien Bell  60 mins ago in Electric Vehicles, News Reading Time: 3 mins read

A massive fire broke out overnight at a BYD showroom on May 16, leaving little more than the bare framing of the building, the skeletons of a handful of vehicles, and soot. [emphasis, links added]

Fortunately, no one was killed in the blaze.

Videos shared online show large clouds of smoke billowing in the skies above the showroom, giving the entire surrounding area an orange hue as the flames reflected off the rising plumes. In the background, loud bangs and pops can be heard.

The fire started at 12:32 a.m. in Qingkou in Fujian Province, and seven fire trucks were dispatched to the scene, report HK01.

https://climatechangedispatch.com/byd-electric-car-showroom-catches-fire-in-china-tenth-blaze-since-2021/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson