Author Topic: HRC announces $15 million swing state campaign to reelect Biden  (Read 223 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
 HRC announces $15 million swing state campaign to reelect Biden
by Brooke Migdon - 05/20/24 1:49 PM ET

The Human Rights Campaign (HRC), the nation’s largest LGBTQ rights group, on Monday announced a $15 million investment to reelect President Biden in November and combat escalating anti-transgender rhetoric on the 2024 campaign trail.

The education campaign will cover six key swing states — Pennsylvania, Arizona, Michigan, Wisconsin, Georgia and Nevada — and will include paid advertising, field efforts and grassroots engagement, the group said Monday in a news release.

Recent polling suggests former President Trump leads Biden in the battleground states that will decide November’s election, though the rivals are tied at 44.8 percent nationally, based on The Hill/Decision Desk HQ’s average of 700 polls pitting the two against each other.

HRC also plans to maintain “a strong ground game” in California, Texas, New York and Delaware, where LGBTQ congressional candidates — including Delaware Democrat Sarah McBride, poised to become the nation’s first openly transgender congresswoman — are on the ballot.

The group on Monday said it estimates there are 75 million “equality voters” — voters who prioritize LGBTQ inclusive policies at the ballot box — this year, up from 62 million in 2022 and 52 million in 2016. A majority of equality voters — 80 percent — are “highly motivated” to vote in November, the group said, citing data from a survey conducted earlier this year, though not all of them are set on Biden.

Twenty-two percent of equality voters said they would vote for a third-party candidate if the election were held today, though roughly half said they would vote for Biden if voting for a third-party candidate would help elect Trump. Around a third of equality voters are at risk of not voting in 2024, HRC said, spelling trouble for Biden, whose victory over Trump in 2020 hinged on LGBTQ support.

more
https://thehill.com/homenews/4675059-human-rights-campaign-swing-state-campaign-reelect-biden/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline LMAO

Re: HRC announces $15 million swing state campaign to reelect Biden
« Reply #1 on: May 21, 2024, 12:09:19 am »
Equality voters?
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline libertybele

« Reply #2 on: May 21, 2024, 12:30:56 am »
So it's the LBGTQ group that's supposedly going to determine the election?  Not buying it.

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #3 on: May 21, 2024, 01:51:45 am »
I sure hope we're not the only ones in this country sick and tired of the queer agitators trying to wag the dog.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org