Author Topic: Democrat Megadonor Dumps Biden, Donates $1 Million to Trump Instead  (Read 168 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Democrat Megadonor Dumps Biden, Donates $1 Million to Trump Instead
Frank BergmanMay 20, 2024 - 11:53 am0 Comments

A wealthy Democrat megadonor has announced that he will not be donating any more money to President Joe Biden.

Instead, tech mogul Jacob Helberg has decided to donate $1 million to President Donald Trump’s re-election campaign.

Helberg acknowledges that his move will not be popular in liberal Silicon Valley.

However, he notes that “Trump was right” on several key issues.

Helberg’s $1 million donation to Trump’s re-election effort makes the tech adviser one of the largest financial backers of the 45th president’s bid to win back the White House in November.

https://slaynews.com/news/democrat-megadonor-dumps-biden-donates-1-million-trump-instead/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Democrat Megadonor Dumps Biden, Donates $1 Million to Trump Instead

And that is a FAR better indicator of the true situation than all the for public polls in existence!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online catfish1957

• If you are a democrat.... You are my enemy. We will never forget May 30, 2024. FJB
  • Political Researcher
And that is a FAR better indicator of the true situation than all the for public polls in existence!

I like the fact that this is a $2M reversal.  And a chink in the armor in a political sector  Big Tech(Minus Musk) that has been 100% "all in" for Biden.  Sometimes these things like this snowball.  Now we just need some MSM defectors. 
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
I like the fact that this is a $2M reversal.  And a chink in the armor in a political sector  Big Tech(Minus Musk) that has been 100% "all in" for Biden.  Sometimes these things like this snowball.  Now we just need some MSM defectors.

For every $1 million mega donor there are thousands who donate lesser amounts, and it all adds up.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien