Author Topic: Biden Border Crisis: 3,500 Illegal Aliens Released into US in One Day Alone This Week  (Read 125 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Biden Border Crisis: 3,500 Illegal Aliens Released into US in One Day Alone This Week

By David Greyson
May. 18, 2024 8:30 pm

U.S. Customs and Border Protection, Wikimedia Commons

The proof is in the numbers. The number of illegals released into the US is very high. Friday’s statistics showed that about 3,500 were released with court dates in the distant future.

The Border Patrol released about 2,000 illegal aliens yesterday with another 1,400 plus at ports of entry. A lot of these illegals are released on the CBP One App, which is over 1,200 plus illegals per day.

Bill Melugin
@BillMelugin_
·
Follow

Despite lower border numbers, thousands of migrants continue to be released into the U.S. every single day. Per CBP sources, yesterday alone, roughly 3,500 released into U.S. w/ NTA court dates. 2,000+ illegal crossers released by BP yesterday, 1,470+ released by CBP at ports…Show more

2:15 PM · May 18, 2024

The San Diego sector has seen a major increase in Chinese illegal aliens crossing the border. Per CBP, over 200 Chinese illegal aliens were apprehended at the San Diego sector of the southern border for two days in a row earlier this month.

Under crooked Joe Biden and his regime, there has been an estimated 10 to 12 million illegals that have crossed the border.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/202...s-released-us/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson