Author Topic: The “fibbing five” of the climate agenda  (Read 115 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
The “fibbing five” of the climate agenda
« on: May 20, 2024, 10:29:05 am »
The “fibbing five” of the climate agenda
By
Joe Bastardi
|
May 8th, 2024
|
202 Comments
Why does no one in the mainstream media ask the hard questions of these people?  Why do they not vet not only their extreme claims, but what they have said in the past?

Al Gore: His idea that Net 0 would mean warming would stop is absurd. You can’t say its a lie, because it is a future event, but what possible proof does he have of that? I can say the sun is coming up tomorrow and back it up with the idea of persistence and science. Or water will freeze at 32. But from the man who can’t understand (along with, it seems like, all these people) that if the Arctic is not warming in the summer and the mean summer temp is not far from 32, the ice cap not only won’t melt but can’t, is yet another example of his utter ignorance. It is breathtaking

John Kerry is going after our food supply. Kerry wants to wreck farming because it contributes to greenhouse gases and warming. Let me get this straight. Of the .042%of the atmosphere that is CO2,  man has contributed about 5%. Of that 5%, agriculture is a tiny fraction perhaps 10%. Now let us take a country like Denmark, where farmers may be forced to shut down farming. What does Denmark contribute to the planet’s CO2?.  SO LITTLE IT APPROACHES ZERO. Yet Starving people and sending food prices through the roof is fine with Kerry. No wonder he got a D in Geology.

https://www.cfact.org/2024/05/08/the-fibbing-five-of-the-climate-agenda/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson