Author Topic: Burgum suggests RFK Jr. attend debates to ‘expose’ him as the ‘Democrat that he is’  (Read 416 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Burgum suggests RFK Jr. attend debates to ‘expose’ him as the ‘Democrat that he is’
By
Asher Notheis
May 19, 2024 3:54 pm

Gov. Doug Burgum (R-ND) suggested that independent presidential candidate Robert F. Kennedy Jr. be able to attend the presidential debates, as it would provide an opportunity to “expose” the candidate’s position on several topics facing voters.

President Joe Biden and former President Donald Trump, the presumptive nominee for the Republican Party, have both agreed to debate each other in a CNN debate on June 27. Kennedy’s campaign insisted that the independent candidate be able to partake in this debate, even though an independent candidate has not participated in a presidential debate since Ross Perot in 1992.

“Well, I think President Trump has said if he qualifies, he should be on,” Burgum said when asked about Kennedy on the debate stage during an appearance on Fox News’s Sunday Morning Futures with Maria Bartiromo. “But it’ll be a great opportunity to expose him as the Green New Deal spending, liberal Democrat that he is, and President Trump versus two Democrats, I think American people would enjoy watching that.”

more
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/campaigns/presidential/3009369/burgum-suggests-rfk-jr-attend-debates-to-expose-him-as-the-democrat-that-he-is/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline libertybele

Somehow I'm just not impressed at all by Burgum.  :shrug:

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Somehow I'm just not impressed at all by Burgum.  :shrug:
Still, he has a point in this. It would peel back the 'independent' rock RFK Jr. has been sort of operating under.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline libertybele

Still, he has a point in this. It would peel back the 'independent' rock RFK Jr. has been sort of operating under.

IF there is a debate between Trump, Biden and RFK Jr., I believe it will be the most watched debate ever. How they plan on Biden actually being able to debate will be very interesting -- I still don't think Biden will be able to maintain.

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
IF there is a debate between Trump, Biden and RFK Jr., I believe it will be the most watched debate ever. How they plan on Biden actually being able to debate will be very interesting -- I still don't think Biden will be able to maintain.
They'll have him so juiced that it's possible(hopefully) we might see Joe's head