Author Topic: Challenges In The Constellation-class Program: US Navy Faces Frigate Delivery Setbacks  (Read 176 times)

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor

Challenges In The Constellation-class Program: US Navy Faces Frigate Delivery Setbacks
Story by Mia Lee • 11h
The first ship in the anticipated Constellation-class frigates for the U.S. Navy is now expected to join the fleet in 2029, three years later than initially planned, due to significant delays.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/challenges-in-the-constellation-class-program-us-navy-faces-frigate-delivery-setbacks/ss-BB1mCQJA?ocid=widgetonlockscreen&cvid=d506c0c409ed4ede83694d5c374b1af5&ei=35
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Not another delayed program?! :facepalm2:
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson