Author Topic: Job Creators Network Hammers Biden’s Bogus Inflation Numbers With Massive Times Square Billboard  (Read 215 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Job Creators Network Hammers Biden’s Bogus Inflation Numbers With Massive Times Square Billboard

Jerome Hudson 17 May 2024

The Job Creators Network’s (JCN) latest Times Square billboard calls out President Joe Biden and his administration’s false and misleading statements about inflation being nine percent when he took office.

“INFLATION…IT WAS AT 9 PERCENT WHEN I CAME IN OFFICE” the billboard reads. “HEY PAL. HOW MANY MORE TIMES DO WE HAVE TO HEAR THIS MALARKEY?! DO YOU THINK WE’RE STUPID OR SOMETHING?”

Indeed, Biden has repeatedly made false and misleading statements about inflation in recent weeks. White House Press Secretary Karine Jean-Pierre said President Biden falsely saying inflation was nine percent when he took office was meant to suggest that “the factors that caused inflation were in place when he walked into the administration when he took office.”

“Consumer prices have soared by 20 percent on President Biden’s watch, leaving small businesses and American families in difficult financial straits. But Biden continues to try to rewrite history in an attempt to deflect blame and bolster support ahead of the November election,” Alfredo Ortiz, Chief Executive Officer of the Job Creators Network, said in a statement.

“When Biden took office, inflation was at 1.4 percent, not 9 percent as he recently claimed. Does the White House think we’re stupid or something?”

more
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2024/05/17/job-creators-network-hammers-bidens-bogus-inflation-numbers-with-massive-times-square-billboard/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline LMAO

He’s going to repeat that throughout his campaign

I suppose he could probably run on the fact that the seeds  for inflation was planted during Donald Trump’s tenure.

But that would draw attention to his own contribution to inflation

I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy