Author Topic: Hazardous heat engulfs South Florida as Miami issues first May Heat Advisory in 15 years  (Read 4394 times)

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
Just watching a Netflix documentary on volcanos ... one in the Dominican Republic spews out more sulfur dioxide in ONE WEEK than all cars in the United States do in A YEAR!   :bolt:
Also CO2, and when you add all the other active volcanoes just on the Pacific ring of fire? I seem to recall that the effect of all that ash and gas usually results in lower global temps :shrug:

Offline catfish1957

• If you are a democrat.... You are my enemy. We will never forget May 30, 2024. FJB
  • Political Researcher
Just watching a Netflix documentary on volcanos ... one in the Dominican Republic spews out more sulfur dioxide in ONE WEEK than all cars in the United States do in A YEAR!   :bolt:

Same with CO2.  Man made contributions are a tiny fraction of the total .
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Sighlass

• Didn't vote for McCain Dole Romney Trump !
Yeah, go ahead blame the crop loss on the farmers who I am sure did whatever they could to save their crop and not blame climate change. You and hoodat are a hoot

You know, that "mild" winter you quote, had record cold at the beginning that killed all kinds of trees before Christmas in the South, I know, my Christmas Rose (Camilla) died due it along with a half dozen other trees.... so if you are gonna quote "mild" winter, also recognize the extreme cold that fooled the trees that year (having to cold to early also fools trees).

There is cycles in weather, and some years you get odd weather, it is part of the cycle, not "Climate Change".
« Last Edit: May 19, 2024, 07:12:31 am by Sighlass »
Exodus 18:21 Furthermore, you shall select out of all the people able men who fear God, men of truth, those who hate dishonest gain; and you shall place these over them as leaders over ....