Author Topic: Michigan county plagued by 'burglary tourism' as foreign crime gangs abuse US visa waiver program  (Read 188 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Michigan county plagued by 'burglary tourism' as foreign crime gangs abuse US visa waiver program
Oakland County sheriff battling a 'cycle' of sophisticated Chilean crime groups robbing homes
By Elizabeth Heckman Fox News
Published May 15, 2024 2:05pm EDT | Updated May 15, 2024 2:03pm EDT

https://www.foxnews.com/media/michigan-county-plagued-burglary-tourism-foreign-crime-gangs-abuse-us-visa-waiver-program?dicbo=v2-X4ua30r
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Liberal bluestate response. It is a crisis we really can't do much.

Fl Response.  “I would tell them, if you value your life, they probably shouldn’t do that in Polk County. Because the people of Polk County like guns, they have guns, I encourage them to own guns, and they’re going to be in their homes tonight with their guns loaded, and if you try to break into their homes to steal, to set fires, I’m highly recommending they blow you back out of the house with their guns.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.