Author Topic: Despite Hamas Ties, Biden Removes Cuba From List of Terror States  (Read 129 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Despite Hamas Ties, Biden Removes Cuba From List of Terror States
"Blinken had found that Cuban and U.S. law enforcement were again working together"
May 16, 2024 by Daniel Greenfield 2 Comments

Newsletter

The Communist regime in Cuba has a long history of terrorism, and not just the Marxist kind either.

On Feb. 25th, a Hamas delegation publicly visited Jorge León Cruz, the Cuban Ambassador in Lebanon. In that meeting, Ambassador León Cruz recognized “the legitimate right of the Palestinians to defend their land,” adding that the Palestinians “are fighting for a just cause.”

Cuba has allowed the terrorist organization Hezbollah, also backed by Iran, to establish “an operational base in Cuba, designed to support terrorist attack throughout Latin America,” according to emails leaked from then US Secretary of State Hillary Clinton in 2016.

According to US reports, Cuba has provided key intelligence to Iran, Syria, Hamas, and Hezbollah, to conduct terrorist attacks.

https://www.frontpagemag.com/despite-hamas-ties-biden-removes-cuba-from-list-of-terror-states/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson