Author Topic: U.S. Navy's Future at Sea: The Quest for a Formidable DDG(X) Destroyer  (Read 98 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
U.S. Navy's Future at Sea: The Quest for a Formidable DDG(X) Destroyer
Story by Noah Smith • 19h

The U.S. Navy's vision for maritime dominance is forging ahead with the development of the DDG(X), the next-generation guided-missile destroyer poised to be the cornerstone of future surface combatant fleets.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/u-s-navy-s-future-at-sea-the-quest-for-a-formidable-ddg-x-destroyer/ss-BB1mmnV1?ocid=msedgdhp&pc=HCTS&cvid=6cb959750c864db0a3cc5242db52fd3e&ei=40
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Hasn't Biden consulted with China on how to handle the problem? *****rollingeyes*****
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson