Author Topic: Biden proposes two debates with Trump in June and September  (Read 1698 times)

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Re: Biden proposes two debates with Trump in June and September
« Reply #25 on: May 15, 2024, 09:51:21 pm »
I am guessing they are going to take those two days to jack him up like for the SOTU address.
They pumped him full of Hitler juice.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline berdie

« Reply #26 on: May 15, 2024, 10:12:51 pm »
The debates will be so tilted toward Joey...I'm not sure my blood pressure will be able to handle watching. :shrug:

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #27 on: May 15, 2024, 10:34:01 pm »
Joe Biden to Debate Donald Trump on CNN with Jake Tapper and Dana Bash

CNN is President Joe Biden’s preferred network to host at least one presidential debate, he said Wednesday.

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2024/05/15/joe-biden-to-debate-donald-trump-cnn-jake-tapper-dana-bash/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #28 on: May 15, 2024, 11:03:56 pm »
Joe Biden to Debate Donald Trump on CNN with Jake Tapper and Dana Bash

CNN is President Joe Biden’s preferred network to host at least one presidential debate, he said Wednesday.

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2024/05/15/joe-biden-to-debate-donald-trump-cnn-jake-tapper-dana-bash/

Trump just isn't very smart when it comes to allowing his opponents to dictate debate terms. 
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
« Reply #29 on: May 16, 2024, 12:25:37 am »
Doubt very much there will be any debate between the two.

Doubt very much Biden will be on their ticket come Election Day.
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline libertybele

« Reply #30 on: May 16, 2024, 01:16:47 am »
Doubt very much there will be any debate between the two.

Doubt very much Biden will be on their ticket come Election Day.

Agreed. :beer:
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline the OlLine Rebel

« Reply #31 on: May 16, 2024, 03:10:07 am »

https://twitter.com/atensnut/status/1790767282366370015

Juanita Broderick?  She’s still around?  There’s a blast from the (Klintoon) past!
Common sense is an uncommon virtue.

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #32 on: May 16, 2024, 10:33:04 am »
Juanita Broderick?  She’s still around?  There’s a blast from the (Klintoon) past!
She's a Twitter stalwart - very popular in conservative circles.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #33 on: May 16, 2024, 12:42:54 pm »
From the "dream on" department:

Robert F. Kennedy Jr
@RobertKennedyJr
I’m happy to report that I will meet the criteria to participate in the @CNN debate before the June 20 deadline. I look forward to holding Presidents Biden and Trump accountable for their records in Atlanta on June 27 to give Americans the debate they deserve. #KennedyShanahan24
5:51 PM · May 15, 2024

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #34 on: May 16, 2024, 01:01:43 pm »
How many takes were required to make Biden's Curly Howardesque tough-guy video challenge?

https://twitter.com/kylenabecker/status/1790736840498000287

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
« Reply #35 on: May 16, 2024, 03:31:10 pm »
How many takes were required to make Biden's Curly Howardesque tough-guy video challenge?

https://twitter.com/kylenabecker/status/1790736840498000287
They talked about that on Gutfeld and noted five distinct cuts for that very short hot mess.

Offline libertybele

« Reply #36 on: May 16, 2024, 03:36:17 pm »
From the "dream on" department:

Robert F. Kennedy Jr
@RobertKennedyJr
I’m happy to report that I will meet the criteria to participate in the @CNN debate before the June 20 deadline. I look forward to holding Presidents Biden and Trump accountable for their records in Atlanta on June 27 to give Americans the debate they deserve. #KennedyShanahan24
5:51 PM · May 15, 2024

:2popcorn: :pop41:

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Maj. Bill Martin

• I'll make Mincemeat out of 'em"
« Reply #37 on: May 16, 2024, 05:13:27 pm »
Glorious?

Let's say what Trump says when he finds out the single (singular) moderator is Jorge' Snuffynoffonous.

Moderators have a ton of power, and the questioning and ground rules will favor Biden.  They'll likely be kept short as well.

I would not be at all confident that these debates will help Trump.  I actually expect the opposite.  They'll be timed and managed in a way that makes Biden appear at least moderately coherent.  And given who is running them, I'd be about 99% sure that the substance of the questions to Biden, if not the exact wording, will be leaked to his campaign in plenty of time for them to provide scripted answers that he will rehearse.
« Last Edit: May 16, 2024, 05:15:27 pm by Maj. Bill Martin »

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
« Reply #38 on: May 16, 2024, 10:15:14 pm »
Mr. Trump isn't taking my calls at the moment, but if he did I would advise him that accepting the offer before knowing "the rules" laid down by the leftists was a mistake, and to use them as an excuse to back out "for cause" while he still can.

An absolute requirement would be that any debate be held in front of a live audience, to prevent "editing" later on. Or perhaps even editing "in-progress".

CNN should be a no-go from the get-go.

And an equal number of moderators, half picked by the left and the other half by Mr. Trump. If only one moderator, the two sides submit 5 names each and the winner be drawn from a hat.

Better yet, NO debates at all.

I won't be watching in any case, but I see this as being only detrimental to Mr. Trump's chances, with no "gains" to be made -- unless ol' white joe suffers a complete breakdown at the podium...

Offline libertybele

« Reply #39 on: May 16, 2024, 10:21:29 pm »
Mr. Trump isn't taking my calls at the moment, but if he did I would advise him that accepting the offer before knowing "the rules" laid down by the leftists was a mistake, and to use them as an excuse to back out "for cause" while he still can.

An absolute requirement would be that any debate be held in front of a live audience, to prevent "editing" later on. Or perhaps even editing "in-progress".

CNN should be a no-go from the get-go.

And an equal number of moderators, half picked by the left and the other half by Mr. Trump. If only one moderator, the two sides submit 5 names each and the winner be drawn from a hat.

Better yet, NO debates at all.

I won't be watching in any case, but I see this as being only detrimental to Mr. Trump's chances, with no "gains" to be made -- unless ol' white joe suffers a complete breakdown at the podium...

My hunch is that it won't be a live debate, but pre-recorded and then televised with 'enhancements' and 'deletions' made to help Brandon.
« Last Edit: May 16, 2024, 10:24:50 pm by libertybele »