Author Topic: The People Who Know Biden Best Don’t Like Him Derek Hunter  (Read 86 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
The People Who Know Biden Best Don’t Like Him
Derek Hunter

I had the good fortune to take my family to Delaware for the weekend to celebrate Mother’s Day. It’s not like it was a massive trip, it’s a 3-hour drive, but Rehoboth Beach is a great place to go if you have young kids. It’s also, apparently, a great place to hide out if you’re trying to hide your mental decline. At least, that’s what it is for President Joe Biden. Well, that and a place for his son to party, probably.

But even here, a place Joe Biden calls home almost more often than the White House, among the people who know Joe best – the people who literally live a pretty solid drive and a low iron shot away from his beachfront mansion – there isn’t a lot of love for him.

In driving through the state, I did not see a single Biden sign. There were quite a few Trump signs, though not a ton – this is a deep blue state, after all. But as far as passion and enthusiasm goes, I found none for Joe.

I’ve been here before and checked in on how “The First State” is feeling about its favorite son (seriously, can you name anyone else from Delaware off the top of your head?) and it’s never been good. That being said, Joe Biden won every election here in a walk since 1972. Sure, he benefited from a Democratic Party machine that kept voters in line and obedient, but you’d at least think the state would be mildly excited that he’s president. They don’t seem to.

more
https://townhall.com/columnists/derekhunter/2024/05/14/the-people-who-know-biden-best-dont-like-him-n2639006
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34