Author Topic: Previously Deported Illegal Immigrant in Texas Charged in Death of 3-Month-Old Infant  (Read 175 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Previously Deported Illegal Immigrant in Texas Charged in Death of 3-Month-Old Infant

By Jim Hᴏft
May. 13, 2024 3:40 pm

Credit: Montgomery County Sheriff’s OfficeAnother one of Biden’s voters.

A 26-year-old previously deported illegal immigrant has been charged in the death of a 3-month-old baby, Fox News reported

The Montgomery County Sheriff’s Office (MCSO) responded to a distress call at a residence on Needham Road, where they found the severely injured baby. Despite immediate medical intervention, the infant succumbed to injuries on April 24.

The suspect, identified as 26-year-old Melvin Jesus Aquino Enriquez, is charged with injury to a child causing serious bodily injury and assault-family violence involving strangulation.

Aquino Enriquez, who had been living with the baby and its mother, was taken into custody. The MCSO Special Victims Unit, working alongside Texas Child Protective Services and other agencies, launched a comprehensive investigation into the circumstances surrounding the injuries, which later led to the baby’s unfortunate death.

Read the news release:

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/202...arged-death-3/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Online libertybele

8888crybaby  Hello America, are you paying attention yet???

This crappola that ILLEGALS are here for a better life is false!
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.