Author Topic: Climate Professor Thinks We Should 'Cull' the Human Population to Reach Emissions Targets  (Read 382 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Climate Professor Thinks We Should 'Cull' the Human Population to Reach Emissions Targets
RICK MORAN | 1:11 PM ON MAY 12, 2024

Professor Bill McGuire is a well-known vulcanologist and climate scientist who doesn't care much for humanity. He tweeted out a scathingly brilliant idea if you're in the mortuary business or work as a grave digger.

"If I am brutally honest, the only realistic way I see emissions falling as fast as they need to, to avoid catastrophic #climate breakdown, is the culling of the human population by a pandemic with a very high fatality rate." https://t.co/hzga69EhV3

— Bill McGuire (@ProfBillMcGuire) May 11, 2024

Ooopsie. McGuire deleted the tweet a few hours later but had no regrets. The trouble is, we just don't understand how brilliant he is.

https://pjmedia.com/rick-moran/2024/05/12/climatge-professor-thinks-we-should-cull-the-human-population-to-reach-emissions-targets-n4928981#google_vignette
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Truly someone who believes in cutting of his nose to spite his face. :tongue2:
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline Kamaji

Another phrenologist claiming that lumps on the skull determine criminality, and that we should be cutting off the heads of those with the wrong sorts of lumps on their skulls.

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
Is that the position you really want to take when your side is not the one that has all the guns?
The Republic is lost.

Offline LMAO

He should set an example and go first
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline MajorClay

Te n" prt is now out loud.

Offline MajorClay

The "silent" part

Online Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
15 more years, and you'll be able to order these on amazon: