Author Topic: Vivek Ramaswamy to join Trump in Manhattan court on Tuesday  (Read 282 times)

Online libertybele

Oh, that should give him a boost.  *****rollingeyes*****

Vivek Ramaswamy to join Trump in Manhattan court on Tuesday

Vivek Ramaswamy, the multimillionaire former biotech executive and former presidential candidate, will join former President Donald Trump Tuesday in court.

He will spend the entire day with Trump as the former president's criminal trial continues, a spokesperson for Ramaswamy confirmed to Fox News Digital.

"The best proof that the Trump trial is a sham: if DJT had done the exact *opposite* of the alleged crime, they’d still be prosecuting him & have an even stronger case," Ramaswamy said in a statement.

Ramaswamy has long been considered a contender to be Trump's vice president.

Ramaswamy has criticized the multiple prosecutions against Trump, saying the criminal justice system has been weaponized against him in an effort to prevent him from returning to the White House.

"Every one of these prosecutions… is backfiring," Ramaswamy said during an April appearance on Fox News' "Hannity." "These people are sick and tired of being lied to. They're sick and tired of the lawfare."

"I've talked to many Democrats who disagree with Donald Trump on many policies but believe we're not a country where you're supposed to use prosecutorial power to eliminate your opponents," he added. 2

Other allies of the former president have attended court proceedings in a show of support. They include U.S. Sen. JD Vance, R-Ohio, Sen. Tommy Tuberville, R-Ala., U.S. Rep. Nicole Malliotakis of New York, and attorneys general Steve Marshall of Alabama and Brenna Bird of Iowa.

U.S. Sen. Rick Scott, R-Fla., was with Trump in court last week. .................

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/vivek-ramaswamy-join-trump-manhattan-court-tuesday
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online DefiantMassRINO

Re: Vivek Ramaswamy to join Trump in Manhattan court on Tuesday
« Reply #1 on: May 14, 2024, 02:52:35 am »
The Apprentice - Prospective Vice President Edition
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.