Author Topic: White House should be 'concerned' as Trump rallies as many as 100k in deep-blue New Jersey: 'Extraor  (Read 150 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
White House should be 'concerned' as Trump rallies as many as 100k in deep-blue New Jersey: 'Extraordinary'
Trump reportedly rallied between 80k and 100k supporters in Wildwood on Saturday according to the Associated Press
 By Bailee Hill Fox News
Published May 12, 2024 1:00pm EDT

Former Speaker of the House Kevin McCarthy warned the Biden White House should be "concerned" ahead of November after Trump rallied as many as 100,000 supporters in New Jersey in what is being called the largest political rally in state history.

McCarthy joined "Sunday Morning Futures" to discuss his reaction to Trump's massive rally in Wildwood, New Jersey on Saturday and why he thinks the Garden State could be in play this election cycle.

"That was extraordinary," McCarthy told host Maria Bartiromo on Sunday. "New Jersey [is] not a place that people think Republicans would ever compete, but the size of the crowd…could President Biden get that crowd in the heart of New York or in the most Democrat state? Could he do it in California? The answer is no."

"The other thing that we're hearing coming out of the White House itself is… President Biden needs to campaign less, talk less, because he gets in trouble while doing it," he continued. "This is President Trump showing no matter what they throw at him, he's going to fight back. He's going to lead this nation on the issues they care most about."

A Wildwood spokesperson told the Associated Press that between 80,000 and 100,000 people attended the rally, which was more than double what was expected. Trump confidently said he would win New Jersey in November as the crowd erupted.

more
https://www.foxnews.com/media/white-house-concerned-trump-rallies-many-100k-deep-blue-new-jersey-extraordinary
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Joe flew into a rage when his aids informed him of the massive Trump Rally.  He stormed out of the room mumbling something about Corn Pop eating his Uncle Bosey.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Online rustynail

Joe knows that research shows that a  selective audience is more impactful.

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...

"The other thing that we're hearing coming out of the White House itself is… President Biden needs to campaign less, talk less, because he gets in trouble while doing it," he continued.
Interesting that this is a Biden quote. Biden constantly says, "I can't talk anymore or I will get in trouble.", then he wanders around the stage for a while eventually drifting off.

Reminds me of the universally repugnant Hillary Clinton. Her managers eventually had to do a "Biden Bunker Boy" type campaign with her too. Because every time she held a press conference or a so called 'rally' (couple of dozen people at best), her poll numbers went down. So eventually they took her off the stump.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.