Author Topic: Today's Toons 5/13/24  (Read 4250 times)

Offline pookie18

Today's Toons 5/13/24
« on: May 13, 2024, 08:21:34 am »
Click below for related story:

Click below for related video:

Click below for Tony's toons:

This Thread Brought To You By The Number 0:

In Case You Missed It Dept.:

President Biden assured Howard Stern he's in top shape mentally and vowed he will defeat Donald Reagan in November.

Columbia roiled in turmoil Friday when pro-Palestinian protestors maintained tents on campus and shut down classes. One student posted video of himself on social media declaring Zionists don't deserve to live. If he's identified by the school administration, he could get twenty to forty years of tenure.

SD Gov. Kristi Noem says she shot a puppy that was aggressive and untrainable. On hearing the news, campus protesters packed their tents and left South Dakota University.

White House Press Secretary Karine Jean-Pierre was asked Wednesday if President Biden will condemn the violent pro-Hamas campus rallies. He's been a little evasive. When reporters asked Joe about the pro-Hamas protests on campus, Biden said he prefers Hamas with celery on a Ritz cracker.

Donald Trump announced during a courtroom break Thursday a huge rally at Madison Square Garden. His support seems to grow with each criminal charge. To counter Trump, I think Biden needs to admit that the cocaine found in the White House was his if he wants to get the public back on his side.

The NYPD sent the riot squad to remove protestors from Columbia Tuesday making their way through a dense throng of protestors. Gay student union members expressed support for Hamas by waving signs which read Queers for Palestine. They might as well hold up signs that read Wives for O.J.

President Biden gave college students $6 billion dollars to pay off student loans. The bad news, they've spent the money buying green tents.

And....now....it's.... Springtime for Hitler and Palestine.

No angry protests or violent pro-Hamas riots at Texas A&M. The school was never happier they admitted Kyle Rittenhouse this year.

Today a Jewish student at UCLA posed as a transgender woman in order to get federal protection.

I can't believe it's Palestinians Rule the World season already. I still have my Transgenders Rule the World decorations up.

Another Boeing whistleblower has died under mysterious circumstances leading the Clintons to sue Boeing for copyright infringement.

I've witnessed the Columbia protesters for 2 weeks and I'd like to venture an educated guess. Arnold Schwarzenegger is their second favorite Austrian.

The Kingdom of the Planet of the Apes is out. It speaks to our times. Within a month of taking over, the Apes balance the budget and seal the border.

Columbia anarchists occupying Hamilton Hall declared they were hungry Wednesday and they demanded free pizza delivered to them as a human right. Happily, it proves again that communism leaves people starving. The Wizard couldn't give the Scarecrow a brain so he gave him a degree instead.

-- Argus Hamilton

(Thank you, Vulcan)

Offline Hoodat

Re: Today's Toons 5/13/24
« Reply #1 on: May 13, 2024, 09:59:12 am »
G'morning, Mr. Pookie.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-

Online Polly Ticks

« Reply #2 on: May 13, 2024, 12:48:08 pm »
Thanks, Pookie.
Love is the most important thing in the world, but baseball is pretty good, too. -Yogi Berra

Online scottfreitas

« Reply #3 on: May 13, 2024, 01:08:56 pm »
Monday mornin' mumbled thank-you's, Pookie!

Such a good selection today I'd buy you a coffee but...

(checks wallet)

Offline Jimino

• God created all men equal. Sam Colt made them more equal!
« Reply #4 on: May 13, 2024, 01:55:16 pm »
Ciao Pookie, thanks for the toons!
Pray, hope and don't worry.
Santo Pio

Offline pookie18

« Reply #5 on: May 13, 2024, 02:02:54 pm »
G'morning, Mr. Pookie.

Mornin', Hoodat!

Offline pookie18

« Reply #6 on: May 13, 2024, 02:03:26 pm »
Thanks, Pookie.

You're welcome, Polly Ticks!

Offline pookie18

« Reply #7 on: May 13, 2024, 02:04:15 pm »
Monday mornin' mumbled thank-you's, Pookie!

Such a good selection today I'd buy you a coffee but...

(checks wallet)

My pleasure & thanks, Scott!

Offline pookie18

« Reply #8 on: May 13, 2024, 02:05:04 pm »
Ciao Pookie, thanks for the toons!

Mornin' & you're welcome, as always, Jimino!

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #9 on: May 13, 2024, 04:14:12 pm »
My reason to survive Mondays!  Thanks for the Toons and Argus Extras, Pookie!!  They were delicious!
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline ricebug

« Reply #10 on: May 13, 2024, 05:45:24 pm »
G'day, Pookie!

Offline pookie18

« Reply #11 on: May 13, 2024, 06:17:32 pm »
My reason to survive Mondays!  Thanks for the Toons and Argus Extras, Pookie!!  They were delicious!

My pleasure, as ever, CL!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jFqZhadwvG0

Offline pookie18

« Reply #12 on: May 13, 2024, 06:17:55 pm »