Author Topic: Progressives are Mentally Defective.. Derek Hunter  (Read 96 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Progressives are Mentally Defective.. Derek Hunter
« on: May 12, 2024, 02:43:35 pm »
Progressives are Mentally Defective
Derek Hunter

I mean this in the nicest possible way, which isn’t saying much since I hold the subject of what I’m about to say in molten hot contempt, but there is some defect in the brains of Democrats. I’m not talking about a brain-eating worm, the type we learned about this week with Robert Kennedy Jr., because it would starve to death in these people, I’m talking about someone who ate too many mercury thermometers or trained to be a world champion lead paint licker – Gary Busey after the motorcycle accident: someone with life-altering brain damage.

That’s easy to say – it takes a special kind of stupid to literally repeat the things the Nazis did and said while insisting you’re “anti-fascist” – but this goes beyond that. This is your mom and dad first meeting as kids the way Ilhan Omar met her brother/eventual second husband as soon as they both existed, a crime against nature defective.

It’s not just Joe Biden, though it certainly applies to him. How else to explain such a transparent move to throw Israel under the bus in favor of Hamas just as an election that could be decided in Michigan by Dearborn and Hamtramck residents who favor killing Jews? It’s one hell of a bet – that appealing to genocidal identity politics practitioners will bring in more Democrats than it will alienate – but Joe knows his base and a guilty conscience about trying to finish Hitler’s work isn’t part of the DNA in people who actively cheer slicing the genitals off little boys because they once picked up a Barbie doll.

more
https://townhall.com/columnists/derekhunter/2024/05/12/progressives-are-mentally-defective-n2638944
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34