Author Topic: The essentials of a new Trump administration  (Read 145 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
The essentials of a new Trump administration
« on: May 12, 2024, 01:46:16 pm »
May 11, 2024
The essentials of a new Trump administration
By Richard Berkowitz

Should Biden be re-elected, which I seriously doubt, then America will become a historical asterisk.

If Trump is re-elected, and has the voting plurality to accomplish his goals, what should we expect?

In no particularly strict order, I submit the following:

1) He will address border issues and probably complete the wall, plugging it where it has been destroyed or penetrated.

2) He will make sure border staffing is adequate.

3) I suspect he will begin a series of returning illegal aliens back to their countries of origin.

4) After addressing border issues, Trump should turn his attention to those universities and colleges who have violated America’s civil rights laws and threaten to take away their government funding while calling for the resignation of their presidents, administrators and board members.

more
https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2024/05/the_essentials_of_a_new_trump_administration.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline LMAO

Re: The essentials of a new Trump administration
« Reply #1 on: May 12, 2024, 04:04:32 pm »
From the article…..

9) In terms of America’s economy, if The Fed has not already reduced rates, Trump will discuss with Fed chair Jerome Powell the need to do so immediately.

Good news for retirees and savers in an inflationary economy 22222frying pan

Mr Bankruptcy and self proclaimed King of Debt tried pressuring the Fed to bring interest rates to zero or less in 2019 and they saved him from his own idiocy

It appears this writer wants a Trump administration to spend even more. Combine that with tariffs and hints on weakening the dollar, we will see inflation accelerate in a second Trump term

I’ll pass
« Last Edit: May 12, 2024, 04:19:09 pm by LMAO »
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy