Author Topic: Representative Nadler Purposely Omits “the People” When Quoting Second Amendment  (Read 298 times)

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Representative Nadler Purposely Omits “the People” When Quoting Second Amendment
Story by Tony Bonnani • 4h

In a recent speech, Representative Jerry Nadler made a conspicuous omission while quoting the Second Amendment, raising questions about his intentions and understanding of the amendment’s significance.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/opinion/representative-nadler-purposely-omits-the-people-when-quoting-second-amendment/ss-BB1m9Vj0?ocid=msedgntp&pc=HCTS&cvid=bf1fab5e277e45299a87636a09de5eb6&ei=16
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
raising questions about his intentions and understanding of the amendment’s significance.

Understanding of the Amendment means absolutely nothing to communists. **nononono*
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
 :pondering: Did Nadler leave it out on purpose, or was it because he's just stupid ? I don't think Nadler's brain is functioning much better than Bidens

Offline LMAO

:pondering: Did Nadler leave it out on purpose, or was it because he's just stupid ? I don't think Nadler's brain is functioning much better than Bidens

If he was reading the actual amendment, then he deliberately omitted it
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
If he was reading the actual amendment, then he deliberately omitted it
Oh probably he did, being the leftist he is. I was just asking because he has been in a pretty fast decline since before his last election. There seem to be many on both sides of the aisle that are well past their 'best used by date'.