Author Topic: Kristi Noem's Dog Killing Fiasco Keeps Getting Worse.. Matt Vespa  (Read 276 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Kristi Noem's Dog Killing Fiasco Keeps Getting Worse
Matt Vespa

South Dakota Governor Kristi Noem has descended into the seventh circle of public relations hell. It’s entirely her doing. The woman who some had tapped to be on the shortlist for Donald Trump’s 2024 running mate wrote in her memoir, No Going Back, that she shot and killed her dog Cricket after his allegedly vicious demeanor left her with no choice. The dog was trash at pheasant hunting and then went on a rampage, killing chickens belonging to Noem’s neighbor.

Noem is adamant that Cricket wasn’t a puppy, as initially reported, and she chose her family's safety above all else. It’s an unforced error—did she really need to share this story? People love dogs and hate dog killers. It’s not that hard. Based on what’s been reported on how Cricket was dealt with, I think of the scene in The Walking Dead, except it’s Noem telling Cricket to “look at the flowers.”

The story led to a wave of disastrous media coverage. Besides the dog shooting incident, Noem falsely claimed she met North Korean leader Kim Jong Un. But there’s that saying that going to war with the media is a costly affair, one where victory is seldom secured. Noem is no exception. She got testy with Fox Business’ Stuart Varney and then flat-out canceled on Greg Gutfeld, citing the weather.

more
https://townhall.com/tipsheet/mattvespa/2024/05/09/kristi-noem-is-canceling-interviews-since-she-confessed-to-shooting-her-dog-n2638796
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Re: Kristi Noem's Dog Killing Fiasco Keeps Getting Worse.. Matt Vespa
« Reply #1 on: May 09, 2024, 04:31:41 pm »
d then flat-out canceled on Greg Gutfeld, citing the weather.

Biggest mistake of all.....

Gutfeld still eviscerates people who pissed him off during his "Red Eye" days......  (As far back as '07)
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline DefiantMassRINO

« Reply #2 on: May 09, 2024, 05:01:19 pm »
The MAGA brand is chaos, cruelty, and lies.  Noem is experiencing what will happen to MAGA's when sunlight is shined upon their acts of incompetence, cruelty, and lying.

There is a whole big world outside the MAGA media echo chamber waiting to confront them with truth and facts.

No matter how poorly MAGA's do in free and fair elections, they will never accept the truth - many, if not most, people don't like them and don't want them holding elected office.
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.

Offline LMAO

« Reply #3 on: May 09, 2024, 05:38:06 pm »

There is a whole big world outside the MAGA media echo chamber waiting to confront them with truth and facts.

No matter how poorly MAGA's do in free and fair elections, they will never accept the truth - many, if not most, people don't like them and don't want them holding elected office.

I don’t think either side is going to accept their loss this November
« Last Edit: May 09, 2024, 06:22:03 pm by LMAO »
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
« Reply #4 on: May 09, 2024, 06:06:45 pm »
The MAGA brand is chaos, cruelty, and lies.  Noem is experiencing what will happen to MAGA's when sunlight is shined upon their acts of incompetence, cruelty, and lying.

There is a whole section of the population that will vote MAGA when presented with the alternative, like me. That being said, we're not that numerous, and we're not growing in number. Basically a perfect storm has to happen to succeed.

Just being honest.

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #5 on: May 09, 2024, 06:26:30 pm »
I don’t think either side is going to accept their loss this November

That's the plan, I think.