Author Topic: Mother of Four Killed in Head-On DUI Crash With Suspected Illegal Alien Truck Driver – Police  (Read 92 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor

May 8, 2024

Mother of Four Killed in Head-On DUI Crash With Suspected Illegal Alien Truck Driver – Police

A tractor-trailer driver who may be in the U.S. illegally has been charged with a slew of crimes stemming from an alleged DUI crash that claimed the life of a young mother of four children in Georgia last week, according to reports.

The fatal collision unfolded just after 11 p.m. on Thursday night in Floyd County, Georgia.

A big rig traveling in the wrong direction with lights off slammed head-on into a car carrying two people on highway GA-53 near Rome, authorities say.

Letha Lamb, 34, was pronounced dead at the scene, while her passenger was seriously injured, the Rome News-Tribune reports.

https://borderhawk.blog/mother-of-four-killed-in-head-on-dui-crash-with-suspected-illegal-alien-truck-driver-police/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson