Author Topic: Disney’s New ‘Star Wars’ Shows Push LGBT Insanity On Your Kids  (Read 200 times)

Offline mountaineer

Disney’s New ‘Star Wars’ Shows Push LGBT Insanity On Your Kids
Shawn Fleetwood
May 07, 2024
The Federalist
If you thought losing hundreds of millions of dollars would deter The Walt Disney Company from continuing its embrace of leftist politics, think again.

On Saturday, Disney’s Lucasfilm released “Star Wars: Tales of the Empire,” an anthology series highlighting different characters from across the Star Wars universe. While the show is clearly marketed to children, that didn’t stop showrunners from featuring a character using “they/them” pronouns.

In one of the episodes, the Galactic Empire dispatches two Inquisitors — force-wielding dark-side users — to hunt down a Jedi spotted on a distant world. Upon arriving at the planet, one of the Inquisitors asks a young boy where she can find the Jedi. The boy eventually tells her “they” are hiding in the mountains, giving viewers the impression that there is more than one Jedi.

After the two Inquisitors make their way to the top of the mountains, they encounter a single Jedi — and the show’s writers make it very obvious that this Jedi uses “they/them” pronouns. ...

The program’s showrunner, Leslye Headland — who identifies as a “queer woman” — told media in 2021 that her experiences would be reflected in the show and, as described by Game Rant, “believes her queerness will come through in the show, even if it happens to be on a subconscious level.”

“[T]here’s just no way that me being a queer woman is not going to be reflected in my work,” Headland said. ...
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Why do these people always lead with their groin?

Gone over to the Dark Side...

Bad rat. No cheese.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
Disney just refuses to learn that all of these woke movies and woke remakes are just money pits that will never be embraced by the vaster number of Americans but they seem to be intent on .

I truly believe that Disney as managed today has completely lost the ability to create new family entertainment or have any new ideas at all. All of their movies and shows are remakes, live action remakes of animated, or animated remakes of live action from their catalogs and all of them now with woke or ethnicized  characters and themes...and all of them crap crap crap money losers.