Author Topic: Biden’s Green Housing Mandates Are Pushing Americans Deeper Into The Red  (Read 91 times)

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Biden’s Green Housing Mandates Are Pushing Americans Deeper Into The Red
by E.J. Antoni  5 hours ago 

Home prices across the nation are back up near a record high.

That makes this a particularly bad time for the Biden administration to have rolled out its new “green” energy mandates, which will add $31,000 to the cost of a new home. [emphasis, links added]

The mandates are being pushed through the Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD) and while they technically won’t apply to all homes, all home builders will effectively be forced to comply with them.

The Biden administration doesn’t deny this higher upfront cost. It simply claims it’ll pay for itself via lower energy bills. Unfortunately, the breakeven point is 90 years.

https://climatechangedispatch.com/bidens-green-housing-mandates-are-pushing-americans-deeper-into-the-red/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson