Author Topic: Fresh out of jail, GWU anti-Israel protester vows movement is 'stronger than ever'  (Read 281 times)

Online libertybele

Fresh out of jail, GWU anti-Israel protester vows movement is 'stronger than ever'

An anti-Israel protester who identified herself as one of the 33 arrested this morning during the dismantling of an encampment at George Washington University is now vowing that her movement is "stronger than ever."

"So, I literally just got out of jail like an hour and a half ago," the woman, named Nora, said during a press conference. "We are here. We are strong. They can mace us. They can brutalize us. They can pepper-spray us. But the movement is here. It is stronger than ever. Our energy has not dissipated. As a matter of fact, it's come back ten times stronger. We completely reject the idea that GW and Metro PD had to escalate.

"No matter how brutalized we are, no matter how much cop presence we have, it is nothing compared to what is happening in Palestine. It is nothing compared to what's happening in Gaza," she continued. "It is nothing compared to what is happening in Rafah right now. And we will not lose eyes of our compass in Palestine. That leads our movement forward.

"That is the forefront of our struggle. And we will not allow some arrests to get in the way of that," she also said. "I don't have much to say other than the fact that they can try all they might, but we're not going to let no f------ system walk all over us. Oh, and for the time being, I'm going to take a rest." ....................

https://www.foxnews.com/us/gwu-anti-israel-protester-vows-movement-stronger-than-ever

Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online mountaineer

I say this most sincerely and emphatically, Nora: GFY.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online libertybele

Nora makes a statement about being brutalized?  I wonder if she considers what happened to the Israeli people attacked by Hamas on Oct. 7?

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online berdie

And when or if any of these things happen she knows the media circus will justify whatever insanity they are doing. 8888crybaby

Online libertybele

And when or if any of these things happen she knows the media circus will justify whatever insanity they are doing. 8888crybaby

Along with the liberal and Hamas backers in congress.