Author Topic: California Mayor Sounds the Alarm as Migrants Hit 25-Year High  (Read 99 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
California Mayor Sounds the Alarm as Migrants Hit 25-Year High
Story by Nick Mordowanec • 14h

ACalifornia mayor says a record number of border encounters in his county is further proof of an unprecedented lack of federal enforcement.

El Cajon Mayor Bill Wells told Newsweek via phone that in April the San Diego County sector surpassed all other sectors in border encounters for the first time in 25 years. San Diego experienced 37,370 encounters, surpassing Tucson (31,240), El Paso (30,410) and Del Rio (10,275).

"We've become the No. 1 sector in America for crossing the border," Wells said, warning about a humanitarian crisis confounded by security risks for locals and the nation.

The El Cajon Station, responsible for roughly 10 miles of international border with Mexico, is 18 miles northeast of San Diego sector headquarters.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/california-mayor-sounds-the-alarm-as-migrants-hit-25-year-high/ar-BB1lZiw5?ocid=widgetonlockscreen&cvid=1121e5ea6fbe4bfd9b6f96509717a879&ei=36
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson