Author Topic: The (Communist) Nerds Are the Bad Guys in This Movie... Kurt Schlichter  (Read 126 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
The (Communist) Nerds Are the Bad Guys in This Movie
Kurt Schlichter

For those of us who came of age in the greatest of decades, the 80s, it’s a bitter pill to swallow to realize that we have been sold the lie by movies like “Revenge of the Nerds” that frat boys are the eternal bad guys. On college campuses today, the nerds are the bad guys, a communist collection of weirdos, losers, and mutations of heft who cry about Palestine, whine that the cops are mean to them for breaking the law and scream that they are being literally murdered by people who won’t honor their myriad food allergies. The 80s nerds were courageous rebels. Today’s nerds are pathetic conformists – they all look the same, they all sound the same, and they all smell the same. They’re not amusing nerds like Pointdexter and Booger. They don’t rock out like the ROTN nerds. These are garbage nerds, spoiled commies with stupid masks, stupid piercings, and stupid hair.

Today, the heroes fighting back on campuses are labeled frat boys, whether they’re in fraternities or not, but what they really are is a bunch of normal dudes. It’s obvious at first glance. They are mostly (but not all) straight white males, in shape, well-dressed, and free of stupid masks, stupid piercings, and stupid hair. They guzzle Coors Light instead of gulping SSRIs. They protect the Old Glory and proudly wave it. And they mock the pinko losers.

They don’t give a damn about the gentle feelz of the commie nerds. They’re rough and insensitive, cruel and hilarious. When a gigantic commie waddled up and waved her chubby finger at them, they chanted “Lizzo” and worse. It was hilarious and cathartic. It was liberating. Sure, some of it was obnoxious. Some of it was in bad taste. Some of it got called racist, but here’s the thing – these white boys are going to get called racist no matter what. They have been all their lives, so I doubt they care about one more epithet.

more
https://townhall.com/columnists/kurtschlichter/2024/05/06/the-communist-nerds-are-the-bad-guys-in-this-movie-n2638633
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline DefiantMassRINO

////00000////

Left out the Goths, the Loners, the Preppies, the Stoners, the Metalheads, the New Wave kids, the kid that collects bugs, the deaf kid, the school Jazz Band, Dweebs, Geeks, Spazzoids, the kid in the Civil Air Patrol with the tinted glasses ... it's more nuanced than Jocks vs Nerds.

This is why we can't have adult converstations about politics anymore ... it's all about Jocks vs Nerds, and that leaves out 80% of the student body.

N E R D S !

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bThQBtZZBJ4
« Last Edit: May 06, 2024, 03:53:30 pm by DefiantMassRINO »
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.